Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is a fact that most bronies know is true, but don't like to admit?

FlootahBabby

that a drawing of show's characters and in overall could be better? more detailed? why it has to be sharing the same fate as the simpsons and many-many others cartoons, where drawing didn't change a bit. and all that because of some law about plagiarism and authors rights... don't want to go deeper it this.

well that's what i want to hear from bronies, since no one talk about it.

i know, that some people like it.. but we're all know it could be better. but, no one wants to change the system. so that's where fanfic is coming from (tho it's quite the same, 'cause better drawing means bigger budget and stuff..)

at least, i can thanks the animators 'cause they did a very good job to bring live to the characters despise the poor drawing.

p.s. i know you maybe asking for some different things.. maybe about some personal/private stuff.. but i think bronies are pretty open to each other. we don't lie and hide and keep secrets from our friends. there is exceptions of course, but we're people. there is "always something".
hope you get the idea of what i'm saying) if someone reads it of course))

Edited by Ethan Tran
  • Brohoof 1

That being a member of this fandom doesn't make you superior to other people.

Sure, but neither does NOT being a member of this fandom. :P

PS - I know you didn't state or even imply that. Still true, though.

• Brohoof 6

The show has certain restrictions that it must keep, because this is a TV-Y show.

Many Bronies want more edge and grim in the show, which is:

a) not possible and b ) wouldn't fit the world

• Brohoof 7

On one hoof, that the show isn't completely perfect and it has plenty of flaws. Whether they be animation errors, small plotholes, pacing issues, whatever. This doesn't mean you have to love the show any less, of course. Nothing wrong with loving something flawed!

On the other hoof. No, the entire fandom does not agree that "Current season/episode/whatever" sucks. "We all know it does" is not true and you'll immediately get a bunch of people telling you they liked something, in most cases I'll be one of them. Your personal opinion about the show does not somehow translate to fact or fandom law.

I've seen people be adamant this show is the best thing ever with no exceptions, it may be to them, heck it kind of is to me, but not everyone agrees. I've also seen people way too convinced that something sucks and simply unable to comprehend that somebody else may like it. It's a bit silly. :P

• Brohoof 2

pfffffffft you have no proof of thaaat :wat:

Well, I do enjoy Cheetos... of course, we called them NikNaks back in South Africa. Are you saying you don't like Cheetos?

Well, I do enjoy Cheetos... of course, we called them NikNaks back in South Africa. Are you saying you don't like Cheetos?

I never said anything about hating Cheetos :awuh: I just said he had no proof of it... :please:

Oh and another thing.

Yes, this fandom will survive. But the fact that people think, that this fandom will have as big of a legacy as Star Wars, Star Trek or Pokemon, is in my eyes delusional.

It will have it's place, but it's not like an international Phenomenon. It even wasn't it it's biggest time, during 2012.

• Brohoof 9

Oh and another thing.

Yes, this fandom will survive. But the fact that people think, that this fandom will have as big of a legacy as Star Wars, Star Trek or Pokemon, is in my eyes delusional.

It will have it's place, but it's not like an international Phenomenon. It even wasn't it it's biggest time, during 2012.

It totally IS an international phenomenon, though... http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic/International_edits

It totally IS an international phenomenon, though... http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic/International_edits

Just because it's dubbed in multiple languages, dosen't mean that it's special somehow.

Alot of cartoons are being shown over the world, like Gravity Falls or Littlest Pet Shop. Dosen't make them more special.

And in germany, FiM is shown on a preschool channel in the early morning in the middle of the week.

• Brohoof 3

Just because it's dubbed in multiple languages, dosen't mean that it's special somehow.

Alot of cartoons are being shown over the world, like Gravity Falls or Littlest Pet Shop. Dosen't make them more special.

And in germany, FiM is shown on a preschool channel in the early morning in the middle of the week.

Bronies are a thing in Russia as well...and Germany.

A fact that us bronies know that is true but don't want to admit: "The show will eventually have to come to a close". When that time is, none of us know. So let's stop speculating and just enjoy what we have now. After all, MLP was originally supposed to end after season 3. We've more than doubled the episode count at this point  :lol:

I will say that we should all appreciate how much of an impact the show has made on us while it is still airing. I like to compare it to sports athletes. We don't really appreciate them while they are still active in their sports. Only when they retire do we go all out and show our gratitude. 

• Brohoof 1