Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you lie?

zerox

You can't perform mischief and pranks without lying I find. :-P

I remember back in primary school, our headmistress during an assembly was talking about honesty. She pretty much had her angry voice on throughout the whole lecture, but I remember her asking the entire hall to put up their hands if they have never told a lie. A few of the boys and girls did and I remember her snapping "Of course you lie! You're lying right now!". Despite her less than friendly approach to the subject, she did have a point. Or at least I felt she did. I mean, it would be one heck of a feat to go through life without telling a single teeny tiny lie.

Sometimes I think it comes down to context and the actions that define if a lie is good or bad. I admit that I've lied various times. But I admit that, because I'm honest. :-P

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I actually tend to lie a lot about how I'm really feeling...I just don't like talking about feelings to people, so I tend to hide them. I don't want the people Im closest to getting sad because I'M sad or you know, stuff like that. 

But other than that...I'm very honest. Or at least I try to be. 

Yeah you do. And it does more harm than good. Instead of making them a little sad and helping you feel better in a manner of minutes, you just make them mad so BOTH parties just get worse.:yeahno:

Just some constructive criticism baby:mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

I am an honest individual. I rarely lie. When I do, it’s usually a little white lie and it’s almost always made toward my parents.

I really try not to lie, and i never lie when it comes to something that's really important to someone else. But I do find myself lying occasionally, mainly to convince others that I'm alright

• 8 months later...

Not much. The longer I get to think about an answer, the less I have to lie. A quick answer without any thoughts can easily become a little sweet lie. But nothing too grand. Doesn't want to have to explain the truth when that day arrives.

• Brohoof 1