Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask evilshy - because everybody else is doing one.

Evilshy

What music do you like?

I like a lot of music. Really, I can get into almost anything :/

All types of metal, my favorite being progressive, and my favorite band is dream theater. I like electronic, mostly trance and hardstyle, but anything with a good beat and sounds cool is fine for me. I like a lot of classic rock, especially dire straits. I like some older country, like Johnny cash, but not much. The modern music is okay as long as it has a good beat.

I listen to the radio while I drive, so that's mostly modern music and classic rock and a little country. I listen to the less mainstream stuff at him and on my iPod.

Really, I can get into almost anything. Hell, it took about a week of scanning the radio while driving before I was singing along to adelle XD

Also, I love concept albums.

I like them and they like me. We can communicate and did so quite a bit before I moved away. Whenever I'm in the area i stop by and say hi.

(edited)

I'd have to say the most violent event in equestrian history that we know of was the Alicorn War. Long ago, alicorns were as plentiful as any other ponies. Actually, there used to only be alicorns and earth ponies, but interbreeding gave rise to unicorns and pegasi. Anyway, the ancient race of Draconequi decided they would overthrow the pony rule of the land and, led by Discord, slaughtered all the alicorns in a surprise attack. Something like 75% of alicorns were killed in that first attack. The remaining fought back, and managed to kill thousands of Draconequi. However, discord himself was too powerful, and alicorns were defeated. He ruled for nearly a thousand years, outliving all others of his kind, until the last 2 alicorns had ascended to their enlightened forms and were able to seal him in stone.

And or course I like waffles, pancakes, and french toast. Although French toast > waffles > pancakes

Edited by Evilshy

• 5 months later...
(edited)

Depends on which body, how I killed them, and why.Standard body hiding procedure is to remove the teeth, horn/wings and cutie mark, then burn the body. The cutie mark and wings are shredded and then burned. Teeth and horn are ground into powder and mixed with the ashes. In high profile assassinations, I dissolve them in acid to completely destroy the DNA. Any bones that weren't completely burned are also ground down. Depending on several factors, I will do one of two things with the ashes/powder.1. Mix them with fertilizer and use it in my garden. No pony would be suspicious of this, since both ash and bonemeal are good fertilizers. And if they were, the search would yield little to no result.2. Dump the ashes into a river deep in the Everfree forest. The only one who would be able to find them then would be Steven Magnet, but he's hired me a few times, and I use hims as a information source sometimes. He'd never rat me out, I've just got too much shit on him.

Edited by Evilshy

• 11 months later...

do you think you can beat me in a fight

(read ponysona before answering)

First one: Probably not, but it's pretty Mary Sue as far as powers go. With intel and prep time, easily.

Second: Easily.

First one: Probably not, but it's pretty Mary Sue as far as powers go. With intel and prep time, easily.

Second: Easily.

who needs prep time when i list my weaknesses at the bottom of the page. i like to give my opponents an advantage.

Q. What if your spider bit you, how would you react?

who needs prep time when i list my weaknesses at the bottom of the page. i like to give my opponents an advantage.

Q. What if your spider bit you, how would you react?

I'd need prep time to take full advantage of said weaknesses.

I'd administer antivenom and, if necessary, punish the spider. My pets rarely turn on me, because we love each other, but accidents do happen.

• 1 year later...

@@Evilshy, How cool would you say you are on a scale from 1 to 42 based off the fact that you along with Crispy, haven't changed your avatar since you joined? (as far as I know)

@@Evilshy, How cool would you say you are on a scale from 1 to 42 based off the fact that you along with Crispy, haven't changed your avatar since you joined? (as far as I know)

I've changed it a few times for holidays, but I actually like to keep it constant. It actually bugs me when others change avatars all the time, because when scrolling through threads, I identify people by their avatars first and username second. It bugs me even more when people change usernames, because this is the first site I've been on where you can easily do so. Usernames should be constant, which is also why I've very rarely changes my username, and even when I do, I always make sure it's still recognizable as being me, by either having it be a pun of Evilshy, or having Evilshy still be in the name.

People who change their avatars and usernames are kinda like, if your friend got plastic surgery and legally changed his name without telling anybody.

(edited)

I've changed it a few times for holidays, but I actually like to keep it constant. It actually bugs me when others change avatars all the time, because when scrolling through threads, I identify people by their avatars first and username second. It bugs me even more when people change usernames, because this is the first site I've been on where you can easily do so. Usernames should be constant, which is also why I've very rarely changes my username, and even when I do, I always make sure it's still recognizable as being me, by either having it be a pun of Evilshy, or having Evilshy still be in the name.

People who change their avatars and usernames are kinda like, if your friend got plastic surgery and legally changed his name without telling anybody.

I like when people don't change their avatars or names :P it makes them more recognizable

You didn't answer the question :c

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

No. Not at all. There is not a single video game ever made that I have liked ever.

Real talk though, I fucking love games. Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening again because I accidentally deleted my 70 hour save (such despair I had never known). I also recently got into XCOM Enemy Unknown and loving it. I'm always playing League of Legends and Torchlight 2 with friends. I pull out Farcry 2 when I want to shoot things.

My favorite game ever is Morrowind, which I still play quite a bit. I also make mods for it. I am a Morrowind fanboy and elitist, and I will look down on you if you think Skyrim and/or Oblivion are better, because they are not, and if you think so you are a filthy casual and probably a dirty console peasant and deserve nothing but contempt.

My favorite genre would be RPGs, and just about any of their subgenres and crossover genres. Strategy RPGs are one of my favorite (turn based, preferably), as are action RPGs (I prefer more RPG than action). Although, I can get into just about anything. Castlevania is one of my favorite series of all time, and those are adventure platformers.

But seriously, you ever want to talk games, hit me up :)

Nope, she's my sister, and I kind of hate her. Not 100%, I have some family loyalty, but short of somebody trying to harm her, I don't really have anything to do with her, nor do I want to.

Out of character, I'm still not Fluttershy, though I think she's awesome.