Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo's opportunity in Season 3

Nas

Scotaloo in season 3  

39 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen?

• Gets more attention (screentime, lines, episode, time with Rainbow, etc.)
    • Gets less attention
    • Gets same attention
  2. 2. What do you want to happen?

• Gets more attention (screentime, lines, episode, time with Rainbow, etc.)
    • Gets less attention
    • Gets same attention

(edited)

I think Scootaloo is a bit under-appreciated by the crew. Think about it: she has yet to have her own episode signifcant role that doesn't involve the other two CMCs. She also hasn't had much interaction yet with Rainbow Dash, who is her idol.

It almost kinda saddens me, the other two CMCs have their "role models", in the case of both of their respective older sisters, while we've seen Scoot's interest/interaction with Dash only a few times. As of now, we don't know anything of Scoot's family, so that can keep interesting script ideas shelved for the time being. If anything, I'd like to see some Scoot/Dash interaction, so that can keep that trait of her's alive. I really hope she can become more of an important character in Season 3. Having her own episode would probsbly help, maybe involving her family, or something like that, because at this point, she's probsbly the least plot-interactive member of the CMC. I really hope we see more of her in this upcoming season. :(

Posted Image

(D'awwwww she's so cute! :wub:)

Edited by NASCARFAN160

Even though she isn't on the show much, Scootalootaloo is one of my favorite characters :)

I also voted for same attention because I am unsure if they will give her more time or not...but hey, it's ponies, so you never know right?

I have to agree with you, I'd like her to have more screen time, and learn about her back story a little more :)

And yes, she sure is cute :3

Even though she isn't on the show much, Scootalootaloo is one of my favorite characters :)

I also voted for same attention because I am unsure if they will give her more time or not...but hey, it's ponies, so you never know right?

Exactly. She's my favorite of the CMC for the same reason Rainbow is my favorite pony overall.

She's exactly like the filly version of RD!

I would really want to know who her parents are.. If the exist.

Yeah, it's a mystery I'd like to be solved fast, there are so many speculations and Scoot's family fanfics coming out ad nauseum! :|

Not that that's a BAD thing! 0-0

You know, I always thought that Scoot would end up with a scooter or something of the sort on her flank. I mean it's pretty obvious that she will get a cutie mark associated with her talent on a scooter. post-4190-0-58394900-1336332122_thumb.png

If we see her grow up as the show progresses, and if the CMCs ever get their cutie marks (which I doubt, since it seems to be a motif of the show), it'll probably be something related to dash, y'know, since she's trying to follow in her hoofsteps and all.

Less and Less.

I like scoots but CMC is an obnoxious group 90% of the time. When I see a CMC vid in my playlist I either skip it or switch it halfway. I also think that the creators will invest in better plots ans such, not having to evolve around the CMC every other episode. Maybe a long term goal through the season?

Nonetheless I would like to scoots some more, but less CMC but that however isn't possible.

I think the creators have noticed her absence. Since Scootaloo has yet to have her own episode, and she hasn't had too much screen time, her appearance in season 3 just may increase by... well, a lot. Hell, she may even get her own episode. I think she deserves it. Hopefully something that includes her parents or siblings?

. . . If anything, I'd like to see some Scoot/Dash interaction, so that can keep that trait of her's alive . . .

post-2915-0-36942500-1336336987_thumb.png

(edited)

WANT MORE CHICKEN!!! *wait* I mean... WANT MORE SCOOTALOO!!!! I mean, seriously, I'm surprised the show's creators have overlooked her this much at this point. The episode she played the biggest role in was probably 'Showstoppers' wayyyyy back in Season 1... I mean, we don't even know if she has parents!! I swear, if the creators are daring (and cruel) enough to write her as being an orphan without any family, I am going to descend into a quivering, crying ball of sorrow on the floor! We seriously need a Scoot and RD episode, and fast! :angry:

Posted Image

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

On second thought, forget what I said above... this pic just made me become a quivering, crying ball of sorrow on the floor.

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, she's the only CMC who we haven't any knowledge of her family. Considering the other two have bigger sisters hey look to as their role models, it's obvious from the fact that Scoot lacks one that she usually interacts with, it would have to be Dash. :/

I want to see more of her and think we will. She really does need an episode focusing on her, I think one about her trying to learn to fly would be cool(and likely). ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want to see more of her and think we will. She really does need an episode focusing on her, I think one about her trying to learn to fly would be cool(and likely). ;)

OH MAN, that would be so awesome!!!! RD teaching Scootaloo to fly would be amazing, with Scootaloo learning to fly, while RD learning how to be a good teacher and role model for someone who looks up to her!!! YESSS!!! Plus, ya know, we wouldn't have to give Scoot anymore crap about being a chicken... aw who am I kidding, we'll still call her a chicken, that's how we roll! :P

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't mind more Scootaloo, but I'd like it to focus around her and Dash, not her alone, or her with the CMC. I feel they could do some pretty interesting ideas based around her and Dash. Following Dash, both getting into trouble somehow, Dash needing to save her, Scootaloo vowing to become stronger just like Rainbow. Something like that. *shrug*

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

WANT MORE CHICKEN!!! *wait* I mean... WANT MORE SCOOTALOO!!!!

snip

Once again, I almost died.

Having scoots around more often would be real cool. Hey who are we kidding? Maybe the freakout moment is derpy teaching scoots to fly? (No)

• Brohoof 2

Considering the CMC are the only other characters credited for their VA in the credits besides the mane 6, Celestia, and Spike, I'd say they consider them to be top tier, in terms of importance, needing screentime, relevant for having a certain # of episodes, etc., so I'd say there'll be a good number of CMC eps in Season 3.

Scoot's hopeful first episode should be right after the premiere/two parter, the sooner people stop slowly forgetting about her as an important member of the CMC, the better. And I highly agree that it should be about her and RD. (no shipping intended o.O)

OH MAN, that would be so awesome!!!! RD teaching Scootaloo to fly would be amazing, with Scootaloo learning to fly, while RD learning how to be a good teacher and role model for someone who looks up to her!!! YESSS!!! Plus, ya know, we wouldn't have to give Scoot anymore crap about being a chicken... aw who am I kidding, we'll still call her a chicken, that's how we roll! :P

Don't forget that Apple Bloom did it first! :P Also, there is some subtle insight into how she feels about not being able to fly in season 2 if you know where to look for it, particularly in 'Ponyville Confidential', where she is embarrased when Diamond Tiara shows her the picture Feather Weight took of her stuck in a mud pit- to me this clearly shows she doesn't want other ponies to know about her flight inability, and she must feel very insecure about. I can only hope will explore this more like they have with other character's problems already. ;)

Don't forget that Apple Bloom did it first! :P Also, there is some subtle insight into how she feels about not being able to fly in season 2 if you know where to look for it, particularly in 'Ponyville Confidential', where she is embarrased when Diamond Tiara shows her the picture Feather Weight took of her stuck in a mud pit- to me this clearly shows she doesn't want other ponies to know about her flight inability, and she must feel very insecure about. I can only hope will explore this more like they have with other character's problems already. ;)

Which also encourages even more speculation about her background. Where was she born? Why isn't she growing up in Cloudsdale? Most Pegasi probably grow up there and have more childhood experience when it comes to their flying ability.

In addition, that makes Scoot the only member of the CMC to have an untold/questionable background/childhood/family. I'm really itching to find all of this stuff out in the coming months.

Not to mention the shaming she received from those birds in the aforementioned incident; those freakin' pigeons were merciless to poor Scoot!!! :(

Which also encourages even more speculation about her background. Where was she born? Why isn't she growing up in Cloudsdale? Most Pegasi probably grow up there and have more childhood experience when it comes to their flying ability. In addition, that makes Scoot the only member of the CMC to have an untold/questionable background/childhood/family. I'm really itching to find all of this stuff out in the coming months.

Me too, I'm very interested in the character Scootaloo could be(and in a sense, subtly is).

It's tough because I do like the CMCs but I dislike their episodes because they are generally less comical and entertaining to me as the regular ones. If they were to make the Cutie Mark Crusaders on par with the mane 6, I'd be fine with more episodes of them.

Sweetie Belle is cutest pony :3