Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Indicus smiled, "Where to start? Hmm, for one you both tend to go from softly spoken to stern when the occasion demands it. You both can tell my lie in a moments notice. An aura of strength is around you like it was with Dusk. It's like you two are twin souls both very alike and very different. As for dating you, yes I'll give it a shot. What I know about you already speaks volumes to how easily it can work out."

Crystal smiles and nuzzles him "That puts this old mare's heart at ease" she says softly and kisses his cheek "I'd be more than happy to give us a chance as well and I'm pretty sure that Shade would approve" she says with a soft giggle, she then looks to him "Uhm..Inciducs, do you think you could..feed me some of your love please?"

"Old mare? Huh you don't look out of your twenties. Sure I'll feed you some of my love." Indicus focused on his slowly developing relationship with Crystal and the platonic love starting to become a little more. The fact Crystal looked great did not hurt either.

She blushes "flatterer, I'm over a hundred years old" she giggles and nuzzles him as she feeds "But thank you" she says as she continues to fed, feeling full from the food she ate earlier and now his love. She then finishes and smiles at him "Your love really is sweet" she says and yawns a little, rather cutely at that "So, have any plans for tonight? Maybe you'll be my knight in shining armor and track down the Timberwolves that hurt me?" she giggles.

"Tracking the pack was on my list anyway the damn things ate my kill I wanted steak tonight well I'll settle with killing them. Though shining armor is honestly the last thing i'll wear, the Royal and Solar Guard may like it but I find it too flashy. Though I guess knight in hunting leathers doesn't sound very good." Indicus smiled when Crystal yawned. "That has to be the cutest yawn I've heard in years." Indicus teased.

Crystal blushes "Do you really think so?" she asks, trying hard to hide her blush behind her mane. as she curls up underneath the covers. She smiles at him "how about my daring rogue in leathers?" she asks with a soft giggle and shakes her head "You're right though, shining armor is really...too flashy" she says and licks his muzzle once before slowly closing her eyes "I'll be here if you need me"

"Sounds good nice ring to it." Indicus felt where the changeling queen licked him and smiled. 'This relationship will be something else alright, but I guess Dusk would kill me if I did not try another relationship because of my memories of her.' Indicus thought to himself, "Well I'll get started soon see you when I come back." Indicus hugged Crystal before leaving.

Crystal smiles and curls up "And your loving queen will be here to greet her rugged hero to come back and wake her with a kiss" she says with a giggle and watches as he leaves. She smiles and starts to dream of her future with Indicus. She murrs softly as she smiles in her sleep.

"I'll be back that, I can promise." Indicus watches Crystal fall asleep before gathering his bow some arrows and his hunting leathers. Tracking the pack down was nothing too difficult seeing as the pack left a trail of blood to their den a short distance away. Indicus walked into the den and prepared a fire spell alerting the pack. He fired fire bolts at each wolf their bodies lighting up after a couple.

Soon enough his job was finished and he headed back home the task taking only a few hours travel and keeping quiet taking the most time.

Crystal was peacefully asleep, and rather cutely at that as she was sucking on her hoof while her ear flickered from time to time. She had a cute little smile on her face as she curled up more and cuddled her pillow as if she was cuddling up to Indicus.

Indicus opened the door entering the cottage lit only by what little moonlight there was. Thanks to Indicus' natural enhanced night vision he could see well enough to get around. Indicus first checked on Crystal finding her asleep cuddled around a pillow with a smile on her face. This caused Indicus to smile in kind. Indicus climbed in the bed next to the changeling careful not to disturb her and laid down eventually falling to sleep himself.

Some time later, Crystal woke to find Indicus asleep next to her, she smiles and nuzzles him gently before kissing his nose and getting up to go to the kitchen to find something to eat. She was starving after her sleep and didn't want to just steal the love from him, so she set about looking for something substantial to eat.

Indicus smiled his dreams pleasant and hopeful for once. Indicus in a half asleep state scrunched his nose slightly when Crystal kissed him there. Though soon enough he opened his eyes the light trickling made somewhat dimmer thanks to some filter spell. Indicus noticed Crystal was up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Crystal was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for the both of them. She was happily singing and dancing as she cooked their first meal of the day. She was in a hopeful mood and that gave her strength to do what she wanted to do. "I sure do hope that he likes my cooking, I want to be a good housewife for him" she says softly to herself

Indicus finished his shower using a spell to quickly dry himself off. When he exited the bathroom he smelled food cooking and entered the kitchen. "Smells good, what is it?" Indicus took a seat at the table as he waited for Crystal's answer to his question.

"Oh just a few things I found in the fridge along with some eggs" she says softly as she serves up his breakfast and smiles sweetly at him "I hope you like it, it's my first time cooking" she says with a light blush across her muzzle as she sits down opposite him. "So how did the hunt go last night?"

"Looks good for a first time," Indicus nodded his head "The pack is gone for good their den a pile of ash we will not be bothered by Timberwolves again. It was a very simple job tracking them, they weren't expecting any sort of attack so they did not hide their tracks like some of the other acts do."

Crystal nods "I'm glad, they were a real nuisance and I've seen them praying on unsuspecting ponies" she says as she begins to eat and much to her surprise it was quite good "mm, who knew I could cook so well, I've always had servants cook for me" she says "and I really enjoy cooking as well" she says and looks to him with a soft, loving smile.

Indicus served himself a plate of what Crystal cooked up quite enjoying it. "Mmm this is quite good. Anyway they won't be preying on ponies any more, I might check to see if there was a reward for taking care of them, sometimes there is and it pays a modest amount, but bits are bits."

Crystal smiles "Thank you darling, and yes, there might be some reward for dealing with them" she says with a soft smile as she continues to eat her meal "I squeezed some orange juice as well" she says as she uses her magic to levitate two glasses over. "enjoy darling"

"Thanks." Indicus took a drink of the orange juice quite impressed with the lengths she went to make this meal. "I'll check after breakfast but for now I'm going to enjoy breakfast." Indicus took another bite of his meal savouring the taste. "Greatest part of my skill is I won't have to even leave." Indicus gave a confident grin.

She nods and smiles as she finishes her breakfast, as she takes her plate and glass to the kitchen, she smiles and looks to him "would you mind if I did a bit of gardening? Make it more..well pretty?" she asks, hoping he would say yes, she felt she would be more at ease if there was some prettiness to the house.

"Go ahead have at it maybe you can do a lot better than I have." Indicus finished his own breakfast and proceeded to put the glass and plate in the sink. "Well I'll leave you to it im going to check for that bounty." With that notice Indicus' horn glowed a dull grey and he looked out of focus. Moments later his horn stopped glowing and Indicus shook his head, "There was no bounty."

"Cant have it all the time dear" Crystal says with a kiss to his cheek before she makes her way to the back garden to begin her work. She was having a ball, pulling up weeds and thinking about what kind of flowers she wanted to plant in their stead, she looks over to the house and sees Indicus and smiles at him.

Indicus smiled back enjoying the peace, as the wind blew through the forest brushing through his mane and tail. "Want any help?." Indicus sat down on the ground as he instinctively scanned the surrounding forest for any predator's hiding on the edges of the clearing.