Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hear the Trees Sing

Red Cedar

Link to OOC Thread.

@@dragon4111

Applejack read the help wanted ad she had composed in the newspaper one more time, just to make sure it was all right and that ponies would know where to come. Every year, it seemed, the job got bigger, and even with Apple Bloom taking on more of a share of the workload, it still never seemed enough to keep up with the number of trees starting to grow fruit every year. Hopefully a few hired hooves would be the way to keep up without exhausting everybody. She just hoped those who applied knew how to kick a tree just right.

Finishing her breakfast quickly, she put the dishes in the sink, placed her hat upon her head, and trotted out to begin the day.

Edited by Red Cedar

@Red Cedar

Draco slowly walked through town looking for this orchard that he applied to. His rather large wings were in his tuxedo. This quaint little town was perfect for a rest and maybe find find his muse. He was humming as he saw three little fillies running around. Adorable of them helping out.  He needed some directions and he'd rather not mess up his nice tux. Yet he chuckled to himself as he walked towards the way towards the Apple farm. He was singing slightly to himself as he walked along the trail towards the apple orchard. But he had a feeling he would be sore.

Edited by dragon4111

• 2 weeks later...

@@dragon4111

Applejack was just bringing her first basket of freshly bucked apples to the cart parked in front of the orchard when she looked up to see the pony approaching Sweet Apple Acres' front gate. She had to blink a few times to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her, though. No, sure enough, some pony was coming up to the farm dressed to the nines like it was the Grand Galloping Gala. "Well, don't that beat all," she muttered to herself before trotting up to the gate to meet the stranger.

"Howdy!" she called. "You look like you're goin' somewhere. Can I help y'all figure out where?"

@Red Cedar

"Hello," Draco said as he looked at the farm pony. "Is this the Apple Family farm?" Draco asked with a grin on his muzzle. He pulled out the help wanted ad. "I'm here to help you out in anyway that I can," Draco stated as he took off his fedora. His blonde mane was combed back to make himself presentable. Of course he couldn't help but looked the farm pony over. And he stopped himself from whistling. She was beautiful. Though he had a feeling she could kick his flank if he ever ticked her off.

He whistled at the achres of land. "Darn that's a lot of apples ma'am," Draco said as he took off his tuxedo's jacket. He flapped his large wings once getting the kinks out of his wings. "There ya go," Draco said with a chuckle.

Edited by dragon4111

• 3 months later...

Applejack blinked, and then blinked again. Not too many farm hooves came dressed the way he had. "Uhm, this is Sweet Apple Acres, all right, and I'd be happy to have the help, but don't y'all think you're a little overdressed for workin' in an orchard?" she asked. A pegasus picking apples from the sky would be a big help, but still a dirty, sweaty job.

@@Red Cedar,

Draco chuckled and said "I'm pretty quick," Draco said with a grin on his face at Applejack. "And might I say your a beautiful mare," Draco said with a grin. He then went right to work flying around picking good apples. His wings looked sharpened with alittle magic. He looked as he said "Well I dress to impress," Draco stated with a grin on his face.