Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

youtube editors

goldheart

i need some people to help me get my youtube channel started. i am in need of artists and editors i dont promise you will become famous and i have no money to offer at the moment please consider helping me you will be treated as family.

Hi, @@goldheart

Because this thread is asking for assistance regarding a project that has to do with YouTube, I have gone ahead and moved it to Video Creative Resources.

I cannot necessarily offer my full assistance in this endeavor. But I can offer my full teaching ability. I can help you up to a point but not to the full extent of editing entire videos for you. As if you are doing a youtube channel it is wise to do at least 65% of all the work making your videos no matter how famous you get. It's what makes the job worthwhile.

Get a skype account and friend me @professorbowser We can talk more there.

But keep in mind I am not entirely sold on helping you out yet. Moreso I need to see your drive and motivation in action before I help you. If you have no compassion for your work because you want other people to do it for you. Then I can't be a part of this.

• 5 weeks later...