Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make America Great Again

Meire

(edited)
He's gonna be Bush for another 4 years. Nothing changed with Obama either. More wars, more civilian bombings, holy shit bitcoin might become an actual currency faster now that the dollar is not gonna see any revival.

You do know Trump has no interest in foreign wars right? He wants to fight ISIS but thats a good reason to since its a international threat. He talks about rebuilding NATO to cover anti terrorism. What part of his strategy is bad again?

Edited by Meire
  • Brohoof 2

You do know Trump has no interest in foreign wars right? He wants to fight ISIS but thats a good reason to since its a international threat. He talks about rebuilding NATO to cover anti terrorism. What part of his strategy is bad again?

Lol no, he openly advocated bombing women and children on stage. The man is a total psychopath and people seem to be ok with that.

(edited)

Lol no, he openly advocated bombing women and children on stage. The man is a total psychopath and people seem to be ok with that.

If you support killing civilians.. Lets say muslims who say nonbelievers should be killed. Then you kinda are a killer. Dont see the issue if its to eliminate terrorists. Do you like murderers and killers or something? There is literally nothing good about theocrats, those people are crazy and needs to stay where they are and figure it out themself in my honest view in terms of what society they want to live in or build in the future

Edited by Meire
  • Brohoof 2

I just find it really surprising. I thought Clinton would win by a landslide whether people liked it or not. But no.

Now I have to get used to saying president Trump.

"Donald J. Trump, is now the 45th president of the United States"

• Brohoof 1

Gotta love how the stock market is just free falling during this whole thing. That's comforting. 

it truly is as the old saying goes 

george-carlin-never-underestimate.jpg

The patriarchy prevails.... But we get to see it do what it does best... Boom boom bang bang. Dead bodies and oppression everywhere. 

The patriarchy prevails.... But we get to see it do what it does best... Boom boom bang bang. Dead bodies and oppression everywhere. 

You people griping about a non existent "patriarchy" are just as much at fault for getting that asshole elected as the people who actually voted for him. I've never seen people cry wolf so much as the regressive left. 

This quote is about Hillary supporters.

I don't like Hillary either, in fact a LOT of people don't. To the point where they saw no difference between the two.

That quote is about both groups who decided that dogmatic ideology was better than sensible dialogue. If we had that neither of these people would have made it this far. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 4

So what would a woman masculine country look like where only females live? I am sorry for males being naturally stronger but you just have to live together and do your best. Thought policing people will likely not work even though equality is a good thing

Yeah man is strong... But he's a savage and control freak at heart. Other animals have us beat in brute force so why do men brag about being tough? If anything without a gun, a man is nothing but worm food. Intelligence? Our planet is screwed... But I guess virtual reality is the hip and happening thing... I hate the planet anyways, I'm glad its dying.

Yeah man is strong... But he's a savage and control freak at heart. Other animals have us beat in brute force so why do men brag about being tough? If anything without a gun, a man is nothing but worm food. Intelligence? Our planet is screwed... But I guess virtual reality is the hip and happening thing... I hate the planet anyways, I'm glad its dying.

Hold on. I am saying why is being born a male a sin these days?. If someone is being bad then you have every right to say so. Its not against the law.

• Brohoof 1

I think everyone should just stop spreading horror stories about Trump until there is actual proof that he will do that but well, what do I know, I'm young person and I'm automatically total idiot with no IQ because I would have voted trump too. (Seriously, if you claim that whole group is idiots when they support someone you don't, that doesn't make you look any smarter, there is lot of motivations and reasons for choosing who you choose, and you can be surprised how smart some of the people can be.)

Sweden, Finland and basically all Nordic countries worry and we're all upset about the president America chose. TERRIBLE CHOICE.

I wouldn't say all, sure media here in Finland was on side of Hillary for whatever reason, but they are not trying to scare us with "All the terrible things trump will cause(because Hillary surely was a angel and perfect choice -_-(Sarcasm))", at least not yet, and I know lot of people who aren't upset/worried about him. 

Cerberus Out.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

Hold on. I am saying why is being born a male a sin these days?. If someone is being bad then you have every right to say so. Its not against the law.

My last comment, and I'm going back to Donald Bush. I'm a man, I just think we're punks and whenever nature deals us a gift like Chernobyl or Fukashima... Yeah it is bad for us... But the planet is benefiting from less of us around. Man's arrogance thinking he is above everything. Yellow Stone erupting would be like an early christmas, but that hasn't happened yet.

I was going to quote someone in particular, but thought I'd make this an independent response.

Trump as a politician will make a bunch of promises on the trail that he knows he can't keep, so what he says on the trail and what he does in the WH will be two different things. and I encourage  everyone here not to be taken by his rhetoric however ugly it might be

• Brohoof 1

My last comment, and I'm going back to Donald Bush. I'm a man, I just think we're punks and whenever nature deals us a gift like Chernobyl or Fukashima... Yeah it is bad for us... But the planet is benefiting from less of us around. Man's arrogance thinking he is above everything. Yellow Stone erupting would be like an early christmas, but that hasn't happened yet.

btw i dont think Lauren Faust would want it that way. I know she is a feminist from what i get

btw i dont think Lauren Faust would want it that way. I know she is a feminist from what i get

Men bring their own problems on themselves. They want war... we've been excelling at it for thousands of years, why stop. Man greatest accomplishment

"Putting us on display in a museum to be viewed by a much more evolved species. They will speculate how we lived, what we did and make theories on how we went extinct."

That's man's greatest upcoming accomplishment, his own death and his place next to the dinosaurs.

Men bring their own problems on themselves. They want war... we've been excelling at it for thousands of years, why stop. Man greatest accomplishment

"Putting us on display in a museum to be viewed by a much more evolved species. They will speculate how we lived, what we did and make theories on how we went extinct."

That's man's greatest upcoming accomplishment, his own death and his place next to the dinosaurs.

You are wrong. When people work together they can accomplish anything. Havent you watched the friendship lessons twilight says?

• Brohoof 4

You are wrong. When people work together they can accomplish anything. Havent you watched the friendship lessons twilight says?

That's a cartoon though. Human conflict is here to stay and man doesn't truly want peace, its something we are not capable of achieving. Even the cynical men(real geniuses, screw positivism) knew we are screwed.

That's a cartoon though. Human conflict is here to stay and man doesn't truly want peace, its something we are not capable of achieving. Even the cynical men(real geniuses, screw positivism) knew we are screwed.

Well now i know you are just making stuff up. I guess bickering is gonna solve world problems then huh?. Its usually through teamwork that people can make stuff happen and you dont know what you are talking about here.

• Brohoof 3

I think something of a strange agreement might happen between the Dems and Reps when it comes to things.   Remember even if Trump wants to push all these things,  he needs to get pass the House and Senate .   A president only has so much power of what he can do and more and more,  they are becoming nothing more than a figure head which I think will happened.