Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any 30+ Bronies?

ManaMinori

I know there are ones who aren't quite so young anymore (Dustykatt, maybe?), But how many 30+ bronies are 80's kids, having grown up with the fandom?

Do you guys share the joys of pony with family of a younger generation? Do you try to share it with people in your family of the same or older age brackets?

Can you see yourselves still liking ponies into your "golden years"?

I am curious about this myself. I was born in '95 so I don't qualify for being a 30+ brony (but in 8 years I will, if the show even is on by then), but I'm curious what the 30+ bronies think of this.

I could imagine being involved in future generations, especially if I have kids someday.

My sister, who is 2 years younger than I is a brony because of me.  and three of my best friends kids are into the series because I brought them new episodes each sunday.  

I'm 39 soon to be 40 in Feb. One of my closest friends is also in her 30's if that counts.

In a round about way I can say that I do currently share my fandom enjoyment with the younger generation since both my kids are Bronies.

As far as my golden years (this is an interesting question) ... I can say that all the things I enjoy that 'stuck' have carried over the years so far, so I suspect that I will continue to enjoy Pony at some level for the remainder of my days. ;)

I'm 34 myself--I wish I were younger--and while I have no kids of my own--I'm a bachelor--my niece does have a number of MLP toys from the current generation, and my older sister was a fan of generation one.