Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you be wearing to the movie premier?

ManaMinori

Will you go in full pony cosplay? Decked out in pony shirt, cap, and lanyard? Or dressed however you normally dress, without standing out?

I think I might pull out and dust off one of my Derpy t shirts, Derpy Trucker hat, and Derpy rubber bracelet (all which I haven't worn much, for fear of stretching out/dirtying) and go wearing those. (I would also like to wear my Derpy messenger bag, to carry and pass out merch to fellow fans, but I dunno if I could get in without scrutiny from theatre staff, as it's not as purse, and would no doubt need to be checked, or worse, left outside)

What will you guys be wearing to the pony movie?

Dressed as I normally am and it won't likely be the premier, but soon after assuming the local movie theater carries it.  While I want to see it, I am not rabid enough to hit a midnight showing.  It'll be like on Monday during the day.

• Brohoof 1

Will you go in full pony cosplay? Decked out in pony shirt, cap, and lanyard? Or dressed however you normally dress, without standing out?

I think I might pull out and dust off one of my Derpy t shirts, Derpy Trucker hat, and Derpy rubber bracelet (all which I haven't worn much, for fear of stretching out/dirtying) and go wearing those. (I would also like to wear my Derpy messenger bag, to carry and pass out merch to fellow fans, but I dunno if I could get in without scrutiny from theatre staff, as it's not as purse, and would no doubt need to be checked, or worse, left outside)

What will you guys be wearing to the pony movie?

Probably my Fluttershy T-Shirt.