Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How could I cut/style my hair to look like Rainbow Dash's or Twilight Sparkles?

Minty Fresh

(edited)

Rainbow dashes would most likely be a lot easier, mattering what type of hairstyle you got. If you have straight hair, twilights would be teh way to go, otherwise go rainbowdash.

For Twilight, cut your bangs straight across your eyebrows and probably have teh back go down to just past your shoulders, always keep teh hair straight by straightening it with a flatten iron after a shower ( use heat protector spray when straightening hair to prevent damage ).

As for Rainbow dash, very low maintence hair style. Hair should be a bit messwy all teh time, it can be teh same length as Twilights hair. And that's it for Rainbowdash. lol

Edited by love4shadow

Not sure how, but I do know it's possible. My friend's girlfriend had her hair all Rainbow-y once. As for Twilight style hair, I have no clue how to nor have I ever seen anything like it. Good luck finding answers though! :)

Twilight's mane is basically what an Japanese school girl looks like, in mah opinion at least :P. Just looks a little more "spread out", if you get the comparison.

As for RD's mane, its much easier. One of the other students I know at school has hair that reminds me sooooo much of RD. Except he's a boy :lol:

(edited)

Either way, they're both good choices, I adore Rainbow's Dash's bangs, and Twilight's haircut is uber sexy!

Hmm...Can you do a mixture of both?

Edited by Crystal Sparkle

The coloring is the hardest part...look online for how to do it. You use tin foil to keep the different colors away from eachother. If you don't mind paying, you could find a hairdresser to help you out.

Like river_angle said, You'll need tin foil to keep the different colors away from each other.You'll be needing Red,Yellow and Orange.Be sure to find the right shade for RD's hair though.Also,you'll need to keep your hair messy to make it look like her's.

(edited)

I think it should be kept in mind that the ponies' "hair" isn't actually a head of hair. It's a mane. The way it falls is a lot different than how it does on a human head. That being said, I think if their hair was cut for human hair, a Rainbow Dash hairstyle would kinda look like a long shag. For Twilight Sparkle, it would probably be all one length with bangs. You'd probably, also, have to straighten it every morning. I have no idea about coloring, though. You'd have to go with a really, really good, experienced stylist who knows exactly what s/he's doing. Especially if you wanted your hair like Rainbow's.

Edited by Duchess_Clover

Haha awesome! ..But did you color your hair purple? O.O

No... :(

You'll have to wait Monday for a picture. I have to sludge my face and actually do my hair

No... :(

You'll have to wait Monday for a picture. I have to sludge my face and actually do my hair

Good lol, that would be kinda creepy :P