Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP (continuation-reboot) OOC

Catpone Cerberus

yea, still alive, sorry but I'm in literally my last school week now. after this I'll have a test week from school, exam training and then the real final exams and then I, hopefully, graduate which I'm exited about but also terrified XD that's why replies are slower, but once this week is over and the test weeks starts I'll have more free time so then I come fully back to life ^~^

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

@VinylWubs@Unicorncob

@BloodDrops

@Summer Breeze@Pripyat Pony

Due inactivity of the many players, my total lack of ideas, me getting overwhelmed all the characters and NPCs under my control, and my lack of skill as a DM, I think we should end this RP.

Thanks for RPing, it was fun as long as it lasted, and I hope we'll meet in future RPs

Ok, ill do a finishing post

(edited)
9 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Awww c'mon, not again :(

Yeah I'm sorry. I would love to have continued because I love to play as Slumberfur and Flameheart (and Darkpaw) but being DM(and already mentioned reasons) has just somehow sucked the fun out of the RP for me. =/

Edited by The Cerberus

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Yeah I'm sorry. I would love to have continued because I love to play as Slumberfur and Flameheart (and Darkpaw) but being DM(and already mentioned reasons) has just somehow sucked out the fun out of the RP for me. =/

I understand, still a shame though :(

• Brohoof 1