Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite generation 1 pony toy set

chaosprincess

Hello so I thought I would make this topic to see what your favorite pony toy set is from generation 1 mine is the twinkle eyed ponies and the generation 1 my little pony tales ponies I almost have the complete set of twinkle eyed ponies and I have 1 pony from my little pony tales I did not post a picture of them due to don't think anybody would want to see it, but anyway so what is your favorite generation 1 toy set?

Here is a list of them if I miss any I do apologize

Twinkle eyes ponies

sparkle body ponies

flat foot ponies

re release ponies

so soft ponies

pony friends which are the animals

my little pony tale ponies

mail order ponies

foreign ponies

Glow n Shows
Pretty n Pearly Baby Sea Ponies
Tropical Ponies
Rainbow Ponies
Unicorns
Drink n Wets
Precious Pockets
Mountain Boys
Big Brother Ponies
Playtime Baby Brothers
Seaside Babies
Roller skating Ponies
Sparkle Ponies
Cookery Ponies
Sparkle Baby Sea Ponies
Magic Message Ponies
Secret Surprise Ponies

I'd like to thank leaveawhisper for posting all the sets that I forgot to add.

I probably missed some not sure if I did I apologize if I did, but that is a list of some of the my little pony toy sets.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Twinkle Eyes

So-Softs

Glow n Shows

Tropical Ponies

Rainbow Ponies

Unicorns

Drink n Wets

Precious Pockets

Mountain Boys

Big Brother Ponies

Playtime Baby Brothers

Seaside Babies

Roller skating Ponies

Sparkle Ponies

Cookery Ponies

Sparkle Baby Sea Ponies

Magic Message Ponies

Secret Surprise Ponies

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 2

Twinkle Eyes

So-Softs

Glow n Shows

Tropical Ponies

Rainbow Ponies

Unicorns

Drink n Wets

Precious Pockets

Mountain Boys

Big Brother Ponies

Playtime Baby Brothers

Seaside Babies

Roller skating Ponies

Sparkle Ponies

Cookery Ponies

Sparkle Baby Sea Ponies

Magic Message Ponies

Secret Surprise Ponies

You like a lot of them nothing wrong with that :pinkie:  and thank you for listing all those that I forgot I actually want Sunburst the mountain boy pony, but he's just so expensive can't afford him :(  I'm glad to see there is still fans of the older generation :kindness:

I left a thanks for posting all the ones that I left out I left a lot lol.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

You like a lot of them nothing wrong with that :pinkie:  and thank you for listing all those that I forgot I actually want Sunburst the mountain boy pony, but he's just so expensive can't afford him :(  I'm glad to see there is still fans of the older generation :kindness:

I left a thanks for posting all the ones that I left out I left a lot lol.

Sunburst is absolutely stunning. It's a shame they're so expensive. You could always go the Grail Custom route. I've got a custom of my favorite MB Ice Crystal and my kiddo is trying to decide whether she wants a Grail Custom of Sunburst or Lightning.

Sunburst is absolutely stunning. It's a shame they're so expensive. You could always go the Grail Custom route. I've got a custom of my favorite MB Ice Crystal and my kiddo is trying to decide whether she wants a Grail Custom of Sunburst or Lightning.

If its meant to be then someday I will hold the legendary Sunburst in my hands I have a few foreign ponies, but they were bait like an Italian Cotton Candy and my little pony tales Sweetheart and I ended up with a baby mexican Surfy the seller said it was wavedancer, but she looked nothing like it so I looked it up on my little wiki and found out that I had the mexican variant of baby wavedancer, but she is still cute I'm not to into customs of generation 1 I remember when I saw a Mimic being gutted for a custom I died inside that day lol, but I have nothing against those who like customs its just not my thing, but its perfectly fine if you like it, but I don't mind seeing the generation 4 ponies get turned into customs due to they are so easy to find my cousin is currently turning a generation 4 Celestia into her oc.

• Brohoof 1