Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I. Am. BACK

Kivil

Oh yeah, I have been here before. Went on an edge rage and quit but I am back to regain my crown. That I never had in the first place. I need a community that knows what i live through an this place is just that. But let me tell you guys about myself anyway!

My name is Kivil, yes, K-I-V-I-L. You can say it like Kibble, or Kiv-ill. I like the second way better but I still end up calling myself the first way. I am a really really old brony by my standards as I have been a fan since Gen 3.5 when I was just a little girl myself. I took a break up until spring/early summer of 2012 and started watching Gen 4. Now, I started drawing ponies when I was in the sixth grade. So that was approx 3-4 years go. So by that point I have been watching the show and getting into the community of bronies for a good year then. Blah blah blah, all through my middle school year I tried getting bronies into the community and such. Until a faithful day in my 7th grade year I found a website called mlpforums.com I joined, it was all fun and games I found a community I really liked and grew my artstyle, lied about my age quite bit, jumped from oc to oc but keeping the name Kivil as my internet pseudonym, or for those of you who don't know greek root words, fake name. Blah blah blah, skip through my 8th grade year, I made a cringey and terribly put together youtube channel, later (being like last month) I took it down because of constant harassment by these jerks online, skip to ninth grade year aka right now. I am a 14 year old girl living in a world that doesn't quite like me. I am in the AFJROTC program at my school and for those of you who do not know what that is, it is basically military class. We learn about aerospace stuffs like the history of airplanes and helicopters and such, and yes, we do have to wear the uniform. The uniform looks exactly like the actual Air Force uniform except we have the ROTC patch on it so we don't get thanked for service we haven't done. I'm also a choir student which means I sing quite a bit. My favorite choir song right now is Diriat-on which is a French piece about flowers. Very, very pretty when done right. Oh yeah, I also sing the national anthem, the Star Spangled Banner, for ROTC when we have to go through Change of Command, or when we we have to go to some community service event. I'm also an all honors student, within the A-B honor roll, with a 4.02 GPA and 92/500 in my grade. I plan to graduate early, move to Seattle, Washington with my best friend and join the Air Force. Do note, I do have depression and that either makes me just a sad, crying mess all the time, or just quiet. Like eerily quiet for someone who talks a lot like me. So yeah, that is me! Also, I really, really, really like MLP

EDIT: If anyone asks, I am an Alto II-Soprano II when it comes to my voice range

Edited by Kivil
  • Brohoof 7

Welcome.

Back.

YOU.

Hope you enjoy yourself on this return trip. :P

Thank.

You.

MUCH.

I will enjoy myself more this time than the last time

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back @Kivil, always glad to see past members return to us. I hope everything looks relatively close to how you left it. :twi:

Get out there and sing us a few high notes!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back @Kivil, always glad to see past members return to us. I hope everything looks relatively close to how you left it. :twi:

Get out there and sing us a few high notes!

I wish I could sing some high notes right now, I am sick so that is a bit of a problem for me

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could sing some high notes right now, I am sick so that is a bit of a problem for me

Bugger. Sorry to hear it. Drink lots of green tea if it's your throat. Does wonders for mine when I'm sick. :D

• Brohoof 2

Hello!

Nice wall of text, is it yours? Just kidding!  :lol:

Air force sounds great, though personally I'd prefer flying for entertainment, rather than do bad stuff with it. A private helicopter would be awesome.  :ooh:

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello!

Nice wall of text, is it yours? Just kidding!  :lol:

Air force sounds great, though personally I'd prefer flying for entertainment, rather than do bad stuff with it. A private helicopter would be awesome.  :ooh:

Welcome to the herd! :)

Well when I am asked to talk about myself I deliver! I would want to be a pilot but due to my eyesight I do not think its gonna happen

• Brohoof 1

Well when I am asked to talk about myself I deliver! I would want to be a pilot but due to my eyesight I do not think its gonna happen

*gasp* Now I know how to trigger walls of text.  :-P

Ouh. I hope you'll find the way though.

• Brohoof 2