Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Recent topics that I posted in list

Foxy Socks

(By the way is there a topic I should be posting these in?)

I liked how in the precious forum design it showed recent topics I posted in. It's like the one at the top of the page now, except topics I have posted in only. It was easy to check for updates without having to go back to the actual topic itself. Is there a way to put it back?

It was back for a few minutes a couple days ago but It didn't show only the topics you posted it. I mentioned it and Lavo said they're still working on it. Idk if it'll eventually happen though.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Tangle said:

It was back for a few minutes a couple days ago but It didn't show only the topics you posted it. I mentioned it and Lavo said they're still working on it. Idk if it'll eventually happen though.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that thing be buggy. We bought an off the shelf replacement to sate some of the feedback, but that just backfired in our faces and cost us money. (Thankfully a small amount)

I'm going to look at re-implementing a proper version of it during the weekend. It's a pretty useless plugin if all it does is show you another users topics. :P 

• Brohoof 7

1 hour ago, Lavo said:

I'm going to look at re-implementing a proper version of during the weekend. It's a pretty useless plugin if all it does is show you another users topics. :P 

For a while I even had a British accent! 

I went out and bought an Imperial Officer costume but the accent vanished before I got the chance to have fun!

All joking aside, I appreciate the effort you and the others are putting into all the feedback and bugs. You are kinda on fire! 

• Brohoof 4

If you save these filters (I think you should be able to see them from this link? If not, just make 'Content Types' Topics, 'Read Status' Everything and 'Ownership' I posted in) as a stream and click the green tick, you'll have the equivalent to the recent topics I posted in list, accessible near the top of every page (it will replace the little 'Unread Content'). Until the proper version is ready, this should be able to serve the same purpose if you need it :)

• Brohoof 2