Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to post under moderator's approval?

Steve Piranha

That feature was a third party enhancement on the old board version that a gentleman in development named Dagan had to refine for use in the old version (It was a Hook that had some custom modfication by a Poniverse dev). It doesn't appear to be stock on this version. Unless it's in the new configuration panels. 

As one of that feature's stronger proponents, it would be nice to see it return one day. 

12 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

OK, then I must be more careful in posting at the moment

One good rule of thumb is to not post something that you have second thoughts about. However, If you do think what you want to post has value but you aren't sure, I would also suggest that you perhaps run in by staff in a PM. 

The Mods don't bite (which is a good thing since one of them is ... @Venomous)

:smug:

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Jeric said:

One good rule of thumb is to not post something that you have second thoughts about. However, If you do think what you want to post has value but you aren't sure, I would also suggest that you perhaps run in by staff in a PM. 

The Mods don't bite (which is a good thing since one of them is ... @Venomous)

:smug:

Yeah, guess I have to opt to annoy they if I think a pic is not allowed........ LIKE I DID BEFORE THEY TOLD ME ABOUT THE MODS APPROVAL BOX :lol: