Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New-ish Musician on the loose

Hupondroid

Holo, everypony! I'm hupondroid, I'm writing the music for the upcoming MLPOnline Game, and i figured, "hey, maybe i should put a little effort into getting my name out to the general public, ya?" so here i am.

Besides, I would love to get opinons, and even criticisims on my work, so i can do better on future projects.

See my work for yourself here: http://soundcloud.com/hupondroid

• Brohoof 1

These sound pretty good! Definitely has a real good video game feel to them as well, moreso something on a handheld than something done online, well some of them that is. I personally like "Ponyville [night]" "Death By Pony " the speed boost one, and "Lose Life, Use Potion". Will you be using "Danger Fails to Escape you" or is it just something you made on the side separate from the VGMs? cause that sounds and feels like a nice boss battle theme to me.

And now I must go find some more ost's to put on my ipod, thank you good sir for reminding of this!

(edited)

The sole fact that you're composing these for a game automatically makes me happy. ;D

That being said, the tracks themselves are great.

I hope I'll soon be able to hear the whole album. Right now, I only checked out four.

Can't Take The Heat is pretty exciting. Hush Now Adventure Now makes me want to explore places. Pipsqueak's Voyage is cute and inviting. Ponyville [night] is a nice remake of the MLP theme, peaceful and unsettling at the same time.

Edited by Feather Spiral