Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven's Antique Request Shop [CLOSED]

Raven Rawne

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Ezerona Just a quick heads up, since the custom pose and an actual facial expression are giving me trouble, I may need a bit of time before I make something satisfying, but I sure am working on it.

Take your sweet time, as usual I'm in no rush, I truly just admire your work! 

@SmokeSong I still need the reference material I asked for, in order to make your request, as well as the chosen pose/theme. Judging from your post you had some picture as reference but didn't include it.

@SmokeSong I still need the reference material I asked for, in order to make your request, as well as the chosen pose/theme. Judging from your post you had some picture as reference but didn't include it.

11 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

Alright yeah I can.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible if you can draw my OC?

Partial body if that's okay, Ink style.

No cutie mark as he doesn't have it.

Pose, environment, and background doesn't matter as i'm okay with any of your selection.

sky_gamer_2_by_sky__gamer-dc5d5m5.png

2 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Sky Gamer Sure, I can draw something for you but I would really appreciate any pointers, like personality or hobby I may relate to while drawing. I want to make something meaningful for the character.

Hmm, he doesn't have a hobby, but average is his personality as far as i know. (Sorry if it's confusing you.)

3 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

@SmokeSong I have finally finished your request. Because I had nly text for reference, I am afraid some aspects may have turned out slightly off from the way you imagine her, but it's a start:

IMG_20180418_0001.jpg

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

@Raven Rawne
Would you be able to do a siren?
And in which way you'd wish to be credited in case of coloring your ink. (link to forum profile? Deviantart? Etc.)

-edit-
In case the answer is yes, here's the desired result.

Spoiler

The body looks pretty much the same as the canon sirens (the picture is just random image from internet)my_little_pony__siren_paint_base____by_s

but she is smaller than the canon sirens, if it matters, since I don't need a background of any kind (but if you want to make one, some kind of sky would be aright.). For a pose and all that jazz, I would like to see her singing happily/singing for fun (not looking evil/angry). oh, and I would like a full body :) 

and..that's really it, what I didn't mention, you can improvise. Thanks in advance :) 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

@Pvt. Cerberus

I guess we'll see whether I am able to draw one, but I am willing to give it a shot, yeah. And as far as crediting for the inks goes, I suppose linking my profile here would do nicely, since I do not have a DA account.

Now straight to business - are you interested in her having any unique features compared to the three sirens we know from the show? Does she also have that gem on her chest like them? Also, clouds don't look too good when outlined with ink, so I reckon it would be safer to leave the background blank in case you'd like to give her some actual background later on.

Oh, and I have a small announcement - since my experiments with ink wash are coming along with okay-ish results, I suppose I could offer this method for shading and adding tefture for drawings. However, I would need to be informed if someone wants that method to be used since it requires different paper that I usually work on. Also, keep in mind that this technique is inherently unpredictable unless the artist has enough experience with it, so, some will look better then others.

And the second announcement is, that I am open to drawing antros, but only in really simple poses, preferably busts/portraits since I am learning to draw them. Which means, don't expect a masterpiece if you ask for anthro, but I guess it's a good idea to open up for them too, for the added practice.

2 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

are you interested in her having any unique features compared to the three sirens we know from the show?

I haven't planned any (besides the size difference) but you can add something if you want, I actually would like if you did, since her design isn't yet "set in stone" so to speak. :) 

12 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

Does she also have that gem on her chest like them?

Yes.

14 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

Also, clouds don't look too good when outlined with ink, so I reckon it would be safer to leave the background blank in case you'd like to give her some actual background later on.

Yeah, it's aright, I'm 100% fine with a blank background, I actually prefer it over having a background.