Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do Shining Armor and Cadence not have any staff?

ggg-2

Not just in terms of having a foalsitter for Flurry, but in Flurry of Emotions Shining Armor and Cadence reminisce about a time Flurry got into some chocolate pudding and tracked hoofprints on the carpet and implying they cleaned it up themselves. Maybe it's their modest royalty status, but shouldn't they have somepony to do it, especially when the Crystal Ponies are as devoted to them as they are?

1 hour ago, cmarston1 said:

They do have guards, but I am pretty sure that they are too busy to babysit a child.

Busy doing WHAT? Standing around, being contractually obligated to be as useless as possible so the main characters have to constantly bail them out of trouble?

• Brohoof 1

I see Shining and Cadence as being the type of parents who want to do as much as they can themselves, so they wouldn't bother the staff over something as simple as some chocolate hoofprints.

Edited by BlueStreak98
  • Brohoof 1

WEll the Event they wanted to go to was IN Ponyville..and they knew Twlight was responsible enough so Why not ask her first. If it was inthe Empire i'm Sure they would have ask Sunburst or somethipony else but They were in ponyville. Last minute choice remember.

Gah, they could have at least has STarlight inthe background or something.