Best brony remix you've ever heard?

lukokotas

Probably either this classic:

Or possibly this, the sound design in the drop is amazing:

I don't think Pony Swag Megamix count's as a Remix but that is probably my favorite MLP Track of all time. I haven't heard much pony music newer than 2014 though so I'm probably a bit behind the times.

I'm usually not that big on remixes, but I really love this one:

I think it's way better than the original.

And I think this is one of the best pieces ever to come out of the brony fandom:

*EDIT* Don't know why it's putting one spoiler inside the other.  That's not what I wrote.  They're suppose to be separate.  I don't like the way the spoilers work now.  They say change is good, but it never is.

Edited by Justin_Case001

Oh man, now THIS is my kinda topic xD But there are too damn many to list o,o I'll try my best ^^;

Some are bad or subpar songs from the show, made to be awesome by the brony remix artist:

Then there are some that are good in the show, but the remixer made them even BETTER:

And then, finally, there are those remixes in which the composer decides to go all out with creativity and create something that doesn't even resemble the original song in the least. Or sometimes they splice samples from various songs and combine them together into their own master piece.

Then of course there are the original brony compositions, which while not technically remixes, persay, are also quite good in some rare instances:

Edited by K.Rool Addict