Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) fans here?

Bronyfordays

Just watched Iron Man 2 yesterday and the Defenders trailer today!

Anyways, favorite marvel movie/show (in the cinematic universe)?

I love them all, really. Yes, even Iron Fist AND Age of Ultron (I hear a lot of flak for those two).

I just got interested in the franchise last year, and had to play catch up to see Civil War.

After seeing all of the MCU films, I have to say that Captain America Civil War, and the first Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorites.

I am definitely looking forward to see Vol 2 this weekend, as well as Thor Ragnarok, and Spider-Man Homecoming this summer.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

After seeing all of the MCU films, I have to say that Captain America Civil War, and the first Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorites.

I am definitely looking forward to see Vol 2 this weekend, as well as Thor Ragnarok, and Spider-Man Homecoming this summer.

I'd say those are my favorite too. I am also looking forward to those movies as well. Two questions, btw.

1) Have you ever seen the tv shows?

2) Are you excited for Infinity War?

24 minutes ago, Bronyfordays said:

I'd say those are my favorite too. I am also looking forward to those movies as well. Two questions, btw.

1) Have you ever seen the tv shows?

2) Are you excited for Infinity War?

I haven't seen the Netflix shows, and I don't really plan on doing so in the future.

And I am definitely excited for Infinity War as it is going to have soo many characters in it, as a result of over a decade's worth of build up, and is going to be such a big event.

• Brohoof 1

Got interested in the franchise with the Avengers. I've ignored the previous ones because I've expected them to be as mediocre as the other Marvel films before that, like the FAILtastic 4. But hell, been invested in those ever since. So far, my favorite movies are Guardians of the Galaxy, The first Avengers, Winter Soldier, and Civil War. And my favorite show is Daredevil (thank goodness I finally got Netflix, now I can catch up with the series).

My top 2 villains are not from the movies, but from the shows, and are these guys

d58c4135c17f21ab60444e6a1ffb8f23.jpg

fisk.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Bronyfordays said:

Really, Rocket? Huh. I guess he is when you get down to it. Most people say baby Groot is.

I've been a Rocket fan since his debut in the Incredible Hulk comic so I am partial to him. ^ ^ I've been collecting tons of the RR merch that has came out and my shelves are full with him.

I don't deny baby Groot is adorable but I love the coon. XD

• Brohoof 1

Only movies I don't like much are the Thor movies, apart from that it's a pretty stellar movie franchise

My favorites are definitely Winter Soldier, Iron Man 1, Avengers 1 and Guardians of the Galaxy

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, A.V. said:

Hide contents

As a Law & Order-fan, I can never unsee MCU!Kingpin as Detective Goren.

And as a fan of My Little Pony, I can't see captain Cealeno

6oWTJXoV_400x400.jpg

As this

GuardiansoftheGalaxycharacterposterGamor

I quite enjoyed The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and the first seasons of Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Haven't seen the first Iron Man in a while, but I bet that one would be up there as well.