Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Featherbangs and Cheerilee?

ManaMinori

Guys, guys,  can you all see Featherbangs getting together with Cheerilee, perhaps finding out that trying to talk to the 3 smitten mares didn't click, so he finds the CMC in Ponyville for further help, and falls for their teacher? It didn't work with Cheerilee and Big Mac, maybe it could work with her and Feather?  

Maybe, but he shouldn't sing songs like these to get to her heart. Cherilee has certain standards in fine art. :P

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Maybe, but he shouldn't sing songs like these to get to her heart. Cherilee has certain standards in fine art. :P

I don't think he will, if he takes the advice the CMC gave him to heart. And this season has been heavy on the continuity and past season references, so I have hopes that he will, and will eventually win over Cheerilee, if this scenario actually happens

5 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

so I have hopes that he will, and will eventually win over Cheerilee, if this scenario actually happens

If this happens, i will physically will myself into the episode and prevent it.

Just saying.

• Brohoof 2

54 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Because words don't cut it.

74872a.jpg

Press it. You know you want to.

Can  I join you?

tenor.gif

• Brohoof 2

My turn 

hell-the-fuck-no.jpg

45 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

If this happens, i will physically will myself into the episode and prevent it.

Just saying.

I'll join you. Just need to be prepared

• Brohoof 3

I don't think Cheerilee would appreciate it since she is dedicated to teaching young minds and might not have the time for romance. Feather Bangs might not appreciate it either since he may not even know where Ponyville is and Cheerilee might not be the kind of pony he is interested in.

9 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I don't think Cheerilee would appreciate it since she is dedicated to teaching young minds and might not have the time for romance. Feather Bangs might not appreciate it either since he may not even know where Ponyville is and Cheerilee might not be the kind of pony he is interested in.

what about her fainting in the episode with the Ponytones? She's capable of fangirling over a stallion, at the least. she can be dedicated to other things beside teaching. She has a life outside the schoolhouse.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎13 at 2:21 PM, Nightmare Muffin said:

what about her fainting in the episode with the Ponytones? She's capable of fangirling over a stallion, at the least. she can be dedicated to other things beside teaching. She has a life outside the schoolhouse.

In that episode, Fluttershy was the one doing the singing while everyone thought it was Big Mac doing it.

11 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

In that episode, Fluttershy was the one doing the singing while everyone thought it was Big Mac doing it.

Well she did not know that, so I would say she was fainting at Big Mac giving her the "look". Another reason why she needs to get the old rolling pin after Big Mac.

Still that being said, it is more of a visual gag than anything else. I don't much stock in it these days.

8 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Well she did not know that, so I would say she was fainting at Big Mac giving her the "look". Another reason why she needs to get the old rolling pin after Big Mac.

Still that being said, it is more of a visual gag than anything else. I don't much stock in it these days.

I see it as a gag or just a coincidence than anything else as a means of giving the fans something to hold on to.

• 2 weeks later...