request shop OC Voice-acting | Free | QUICK UPDATE!

Shining Light

Pic:59fe65671f095_WIN_20171104_21_00_24_Pro(2).jpg.b48d48e595b9c7ff27784718b1c60f36.jpg

Voice: Yong(in the 12-14's), moody(at times),(most likely)rude, 

tip of voice:DJ like, "i don't care", or "go away"

Lines:"Sup i'm DJ", "Dash is cool,but I'm cooler", "GO AWAY!I'm busy!", "You're NOT welcome here...so GET OUT!", "I'll kill if i need to", "It's KILL or BE killed,...I'll be the one who kills", or your randomness

other info:He has a darker side that can show if angered,His dad was a Dark Unicorn named 'Darter' and his mom a Earth pony who was named 'Marcy',is a earth pony like his mom and has the colors of his dad,Has a lip piercing and ears pierced

I didn't know if you're still doing this but i did it

Oh, his name is DJ is his nicknema his real name is 'Toxic Blade' named after is fother so another line can be "Toxic Blade nice ta meat cha!". sorry i forgot to add this in there. :please:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooot here to request cause I’m sure if you’re still accepting then you’re swamped right now, but I am curious; do you do human characters? If so, I might request once you’re done like every other request, lol. 

Hello everyone. It would seem that the original poster has not been around the forums for a long while now, and there's a high possibility that he will not answer the requests. Being such the case, I'd appreciate it the requests came to a halt until new signs of the user surface.

Have a lovely day now and apologies for the inconveniences.

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/05/2017 at 11:15 PM, Shining Light said:

591e60669a837_bandicam2017-05-1821-02-33-894.thumb.jpg.2159ea46819f8e1ad3002416c38ae853.jpg

VIDEO FINALLY OUT!

Okay, so I really wanna' get into voice acting, so I may as well try my hand hoof at it here. So if you wan't me to try your OC's voice just give a picture and a description of the voice, something like this:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture: 591e614983c92_bandicam2017-04-2818-20-47-002.jpg.916e022763530de854586fa523c3eb29.jpg

Voice: Monotone, moody, musty

Tone Of Voice: "I don't care" or a kind of "go away" tone.

Line: (Leave Blank If You Want Me To Come Up With Something Random)

Extra Info: (not needed, but would be helpful)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be posting this as a video and be editing this thread when it's done, I will start when I get 3-5 requests!

I hope you all will have as much fun with this as I will, until then, enjoy your day ;)

The next video is on it's way, the audio is almost done editing and the video will be a tad better than the previous one,

as with better effects, and sounds. The reason it's been taking so long is some life issues i'm currently dealing

with along with schooling, so it's a tad hard to get the motivation to edit this, but please expect the video by shortly

after the time school is out. :)

I feel better asking before actually doing it. Would it be ok if I made a page like this? I've wanted to to it for a while now, but didn't know I could actually do it! 

I also have a request ^^ Can you try to do my oc or even a cannon character?

If you could do the cannon, can you try Sombra? If you could do mines, It's my profile picture. Her personality is shy, but also has confidence.

@Sketchy Tune

On 7/11/2017 at 1:37 AM, Shadow Beam said:

Hello everyone. It would seem that the original poster has not been around the forums for a long while now, and there's a high possibility that he will not answer the requests. Being such the case, I'd appreciate it the requests came to a halt until new signs of the user surface.

Have a lovely day now and apologies for the inconveniences.

Double apologies for the inconveniences. :please:

• The topic was locked