Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Equestrian claw of Vangeance (Members found)

MickeyAdaptus

(edited)

The RP: 

This is an RP that I have wanted try out for a long time.

It plays in the 41st millennium where a survivor of the Astral Claws chapter arrives on Equestria, this seemed like a really fun idea to try out since I haven't seen any RP's regarding this done before (at least I haven't found any.)

If you want to join the RP, please write the name of your OC in your post.

(If it has a character page, it would be preferred to post that in your post to but it is not required.)

And if there are any w40k fans out there who want to RP as a space marine or anything in this one, feel free to. (Tough please do keep it a little logical, like a chaos space marine and a loyalist teaming up, is something that might not fit very well for this roleplay xD)

Of course, right now it might seem a bit unclear to people what is this RP is. Well, if you don't know anything about the w40k universe.

This is basically going to be a sci-fi themed RP with the combination of MLP lore.

Whether this is going to be a 1x1 or a more player RP is still to be awaited, it depends on how many people want to join the RP. :).

*Update*

I and Maple have been discussing the RP and are now working an on a class system that will fit better for the RP. (Maple will be doing the Equestrian ones while i focus on the Warhammer 40k ones.)an on a class system that will fit better for the RP. (Maple will be doing the Equestrian ones while i focus on the Warhammer 40k ones.)

For the people who have joined the RP, there is now a class system in order to make it more interesting.

If you could make an additional post with the filled in stats of your OC/character that would be really appreciated ^^

(The template will be coming soon, I and Maple are working on the things right now but it a new update about this will be coming soon.)

Classes:

Space Marines

Scout Marine:

Spoiler

Scout.png

Recon/Stealth unit

Most useful weapons for this class

Sniper - for long range fire support

Spoiler

ScoutSniper.png

Shotgun - Excellent for countering melee units and creating ambushes

Spoiler

ScoutShotgun.png

Tactical Marine:

Spoiler

SpaceMarine.png

Offensive/Defensive unit

Most useful weapons for this class

Bolter/Boltgun - the standard weapon for a Tactical Marine, this weapon is good for multiple situations, whether it is offensive of defensive.

Plasma Gun - A very useful weapon for penetrating unit armour also has the ability to charge shots so that it can be used as an explosive type of weapon too.

Spoiler

SpaceMarinePlasma.png

Meltagun - Short ranged anti-vehicle weapon that fires a beam of intense heat that is able to melt trough most material.

Spoiler

SpaceMarineMelta.png

Devastator

Defensive/Heavy weapon unit

Spoiler

SpaceMarineHeavyBolter.png

Heavy Bolter - The heavy version of the Boltgun, this weapon gives a massive fire support from either medium or long range

Lascannon - A long-ranged weapon that fires long ranged beams of energy that are used to take down vehicles from afar

Spoiler

SpaceMarineLascannon.png

Assault Marine

Offensive/Arial assault unit

Spoiler

AssaultMarine.png

Chainsword - A chainsaw crafted in the form of a sword, this weapon is extremely useful for slaughtering the enemies of mankind

Current characters:

Mickey Adaptus: Brother Elyssios, survivor of the Astral Claws Renegade Chapter.  Tactical Marine (Veteran of the 2nd company before declared renegade chapter)

Maple Bat: Maple, Captain of the Lunar Guard, Sky Knight

OracleofTwilight: Supersonic, Sky Knight

Pripyat Pony: Clover, Battle Mage

Techno Universal: Techno, Guardian

Derplight Sperkle: Hasdiel, survivor of the Lamenters Chapter. Techmarine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Enemy units

Chaos:

Chaos Cultist

Spoiler

ChaosCultist.png

Threat level: Easy

Weapon: Auto Pistol and Close Combat Weapon or Autogun

Chaos space marine

Spoiler

ChaosSpaceMarine.png

Threat level: Medium-Hard

Weapon: Bolter|Flamer|Plasma gun|Melta gun|Missle launcher

Chaos Havoc

Spoiler

HavocHeavyBolter.png

Threat level: Hard

Weapon: Heavy Bolter|Autocannon|Lasscannon

Chaos Raptor

Spoiler

RaptorChampion.png

Weapon: Chainsword and Bolt pistol|Chainsword and Plasma pistol|Flamer|Melta gun

Additional Wargear: Jump pack

Chaos Aspiring Champion (Squad leader)

Spoiler

AspiringChampion.png

Weapon: Chainsword and Bolt pistol|Power Sword/Power Axe and Bolt Pistol/Plasma pistol

Additional stats: Veterans of the Long War

Additional Wargear: Melta bombs

Possessed Chaos Space Marines

Spoiler

Possessed.png

Weapon: Close combat weapon

Additional stats: Daemon

Bloodletter

Spoiler

Bloodletter.png

Weapon: Hellblade

Mark: Mark of Khorne

Flesh Hounds

Spoiler

FleshHound.png

Threat level: Medium

Bloodcrusher

Spoiler

Bloodcrusher.png

Threat level: Very Hard

Weapon: Hellblade

Chaos Sorcerer:

Spoiler

Sorcerer.png

Threat level: Very Hard

Weapon: Force Sword/Force Staff and Bolt Pistol

Additional stats: Psykery level 2|Spell Familiar

Hellbrute

Spoiler

Helbrute.png

Threat level: Extreme

Weapon: Multi melta and Massive power fist/w Heavy Flamer

This list will be updated frequently guys, what you see here now is far from the end result, it is just me posting parts of the list on the Topic

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

nice, I do want to keep it a bit more to MLP lore when it comes to the Equestrian thing. (I am fine with Alicorn's OC's but please do keep it to a degree with powers like instant healing and stuff.)

Also wanted to point out that in this RP it was also really war based (not constant fighting of course) In case you didn't know yet :).

I'm still going to wait for a bit longer and see if any other people want to apply, we could also start a separate RP version of this, tough this topic will still be there for other people who want to join this one then.

2 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

nice, I do want to keep it a bit more to MLP lore when it comes to the Equestrian thing. (I am fine with Alicorn's OC's but please do keep it to a degree with powers like instant healing and stuff.)

Also wanted to point out that in this RP it was also really war based (not constant fighting of course) In case you didn't know yet :).

I'm still going to wait for a bit longer and see if any other people want to apply, we could also start a separate RP version of this, tough this topic will still be there for other people who want to join this one then.

Remember I can easily down power Techno to your specifications and I've already got an idea of the theme of the RP as I'm already in a couple of other war themed RPs. I also don't mind waiting for you to start it as I would probably enjoy having more than the two of us in the RP :)

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Remember I can easily down power Techno to your specifications and I've already got an idea of the theme of the RP as I'm already in a couple of other war themed RPs. I also don't mind waiting for you to start it as I would probably enjoy having more than the two of us in the RP :)

Cool! We would do a 3x3 of this one, if nobody happens to apply yet today i might know a person who wants to join us :).

Could I join with Clover? She's an alicorn, true, but certainly not overpowered and also with a phobia of heights. I don't get to RP much with her due to a lot of people not allowing alicorn characters.

• Brohoof 1

Clover would probably work best with long range fighting, ie sniper, and also defence as she's good at putting up magical wards to protect the base.

Anything involving scouting would be a no-no for her as she is terrified of heights so hardly ever uses her wings.

• Brohoof 1

I know the RP is starting soon, but could I join with my OC Supersonic? As she is a pegasus, she would be preferable in the aerial assault unit role (if that is a role, I don't really understand your role list all that well). 

• Brohoof 1

So I was thinking that Techno ended up getting down powered from getting attacked before the RP by the enemies. It basically damaged a lot of data in his drive so he lost a lot of his abilities and memories in the process. The abilities that where lost are the ones that would be considered OP by common sense. :)

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

@Pripyat Pony Cool! Maple is working on the Equestrian classes,  i will be starting the rp thing soon :)!

Right!

So the classes for the ponies that I will be using one of.

There will be 2 per category on race specific ones

(Alicorns can be anything but not everything at once)

Any race

Guard ponies- Frontlines battle pony fights clad in heavy armor while using weapons such as swords or Spears.

Warriors- Fast, Deadly fighters who run around a battle field in light armor using similar Melee weapons.

Archers-  Those who use bows to engage targets both on the ground and in the air so they can attack without being attacked

Pegasi Only

Stormbringers- These are pegasi who use weather to handle enemies since they can't or don't want to use weapons the tend to use tornadoes or Lightning to attack enemies.

Sky Knights- These are lightly armored pegasi that will either use spears or bows usually to protect ponies from other pegasi Fighters

Unicorn Only

Battle Mage- Unicorns that use deadly magic to devastate the enemy lines or to protect allies.

Combat Medic-Unicorns that specialize in recovery magic, or any unicorn that can help get a wounded soldier off the battlefield

Earth Ponys Only

Berserker- Wielders of Heavier weapons like a war hammer to knock around even the heavies of armored ponies.

Guardian- Heavy armor, Heavy shield, and Strong willed these Earth ponies will easily be able to protect every pony else.

Just now, OracleOfTwilight said:

I know the RP is starting soon, but could I join with my OC Supersonic? As she is a pegasus, she would be preferable in the aerial assault unit role (if that is a role, I don't really understand your role list all that well). 

You could use one of these if you'd rather

• Brohoof 1

How could have I missed this?! :blink: Is it possible to bring in another? 

I understand if you are not up for allowing another

• Brohoof 1

So for Techno I'm going to have him start in a position where he was hit with an high powered plasma weapon to the side of his head. He didn't get a chance to shield it as he never noticed it coming and the impact left the metal endoskeleton exposed on the impact area. It also jolted his memory drive and it caused a lot of memory and ability data to be jumbled up and lost. At the start of the RP he's going to be searching for help. Now I was thinking that Techno went out to investigate the spacecraft that crashed in the everfree forest and that's when he was attacked. I'm not too sure on what his class would be so do you guys have any suggestions? :)