Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you get your cutie mark?

WiponCat

(edited)

Intresting stories my good mares! but now the time has come for me to tell you all the story of how I got my cutie mark

Me and a couple of friends were out having drinks. As the night passed by, I started getting more and more intoxicated.

the following morning I woke up with some permanent scribble on my flank, something that kinda sorta looks like a heart with my BFF's name on it. No idea how it got there, and water didn't make it go away. Also it looked sort of infected

Edited by WiponCat
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

With a hacksaw. But seriously,why do they call it a hack saw? It doesn’t hack; hacking is what I do with a knife...

Must sleep...soon

Edited by SrFrog

(edited)

I got mine by thinking about what kind I would get.

Didn't think enypony could get a thought bubble for a cutie mark. *sigh* :mellow:

Edited by 117EWAN
  • Brohoof 1

It happened when I was in that strange land...

I woke up in the middle of the night. The enemy was coming. The fire still glowed brightly. As they surrounded me, I was able to take them all down and get out faster than anypony could say, "FOR EQUESTRIA!" Next thing I knew, I had my cutie mark.

(edited)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I got mine by posting in Sugarcube Corner.

Edited by Tich Kyronea
  • Brohoof 1

I guess I got mine by, love. Before my cutie mark I was really depressed and so I almost killed myself. Then my aunt Celestia stopped me. She said I should hang out with Luna (only a few years older) she was depressed too. So we hung out and it was really fun! Then, one day, she told me I was the nicest pony in all of Equestria! I felt so loved that a heart came out my horn, and got my cutie mark. Then Luna went craazy and to protect my life, she sent Luna to the moon. So I learned to control my magic and made other ponies love. Then I got a baby sitting job with Twilight and then I met my love, Shining Armor and you bronies know EVERYTHING that happened after that. ;)

• Brohoof 1

How I got mine? at officer school of course! I think I was the only teen their that didn't have cutie mark, I got my by beating the drill Sargent at his own game. Man he was pissed.