Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Has Your 3DS Ever Gotten You Into Trouble?

LMW-YBC

I got into a spot of bother today at school thanks to my 3DS! I was bored, so I decided to give 'Face Raiders' a shot. Sure, it was kinda fun (I took a sneaky snap of my friends), but since it required you to turn your 3DS around, I ended up pointing my cameras at other tables. This happened too frequently, and eventually a boy from another table came over and told me to delete the video (which there were none). I managed to explain why I pointed my cameras at him and we was cool in the end.

So, has your 3DS ever caused you to get into trouble before?

Not into any awkward situation like that, no, lol.

I can imagine how awkward and embarrassing that that could be to explain, glad it turned out all right! :lol:

Then again, that could be anypony in a similar situation with their parents and forced to explain that they were watching ponies on their computer. :blink:

(edited)

I got into a spot of bother today at school thanks to my 3DS! I was bored, so I decided to give 'Face Raiders' a shot. Sure, it was kinda fun (I took a sneaky snap of my friends), but since it required you to turn your 3DS around, I ended up pointing my cameras at other tables. This happened too frequently, and eventually a boy from another table came over and told me to delete the video (which there were none). I managed to explain why I pointed my cameras at him and we was cool in the end.

So, has your 3DS ever caused you to get into trouble before?

I wouldn't buy a 3DS to save my life :] it's not a gameboy it's not worth it. I haven't gotten in trouble with my psp or android, I think it was just that kids time of the month

Edited by Bohtty

I never use my 3DS in public... Too many people are interested in new-ish electronics.

I hate people watching me over my shoulder >_>.

I bought my 3DS on a limb, hoping that a new SSB would be announced for it so I'd be able to play it on the go.

Imagine my happiness when I heard my thoughts were correct :D!

... I flipped shit and broke a table... I love SSB...

It probably would if I had one :P

My DSlite has several times, though. Most embarrassing was probably when I was playing Castlevania: Order of Eclessia under the table in math, and got to a boss. Boss fights require more concentration than can be had while sneakily playing a game under a table, so I closed my DS and went to the bathroom.

Long story short, I beat the boss, but got caught up in the battle and ensuing cutscene and was in the bathroom for 20 minutes. The teacher sent someone to find me. It was this jock who was a total ass to me, since we had some... ummm... "past conflicts", shall we say.

I couldn't think of a satisfactory explanation as to why I spent 20 minutes in the bathroom, so I just told the teacher I was playing a game on my DS. I got a very strange look, but I didn't get in trouble or anything.

Eenope. Don't have one.

Sure my DS and DS Lite (the DS is LOOOOONG gone) have gotten me into trouble... I used to stay up at night playing them. (I might do it tonight! :lol: )

And my iPad at one point or another might reveal that I am a brony... not really that big, but hey...

No, it has been strictly for Ocarina of Time. However, I'm looking for other great titles to come to 3DS.

Nope. I don't go to public school, so I don't convene with a lot of douchemonkeys who would mock me for using it.