post-8252-0-05811600-1384213903_thumb.pngpost-8252-0-31548500-1384213924_thumb.jpg

The guy that drew the bottom picture is one of my favorite pony artists.  He mainly draws ponies with cars, he has a Cadillac, and Rarity is his favorite pony.  Also, Rarity driving a Duesenberg is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

• Brohoof 10

img-1243600-1-3WMz7Gb.png

Signature credit to Gone Airbourne
Xbox Live - Sir Trollestia

Steam - Sir_Trollestia

Wii U - SirTrollestia

Behold, the cutest thing ever: MLP meets Catbug!!! wub.png wub.png wub.png

catbugsurprise_by_tsitra360-d67mqzn.jpg

273871__safe_fluttershy_crossover_love+h

img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png You're my friends now.  We're having soft tacos later! biggrin.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 9

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

This should fulfill everypony's prescribed daily dose of Scootalove swimmingly. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

i_love_my_big_sister_by_kennyklent-d5qb4

• Brohoof 9

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Besides Doctor Whooves looking a bit feminine in this pic (don't know what it is, but he does), this is seriously one of the best Derpy and the Doctor pics I've seen in awhile.

mlp___after_the_fall__by_caycowa-d4xgw2g

Next, since one can never have too much Derpy, have another helping of Derpy plus Dinky Hooves, Alula Kicker, and filly whose name I don't know (so sue me, I don't know her name, still got 2 out of 3! derpy_emoticon2.png)

82394_-_Alula_Ditzy_Doo_Noi_Pluto_artist

Who are you filly to the left of Derpy??? KUbAnTY.png

• Brohoof 8

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

Besides Doctor Whooves looking a bit feminine in this pic (don't know what it is, but he does), this is seriously one of the best Derpy and the Doctor pics I've seen in awhile.

img-2002905-1-mlp___after_the_fall__by_c

Next, since one can never have too much Derpy, have another helping of Derpy plus Dinky Hooves, Alula Kicker, and filly whose name I don't know (so sue me, I don't know her name, still got 2 out of 3! img-2002905-2-derpy_emoticon2.png)

img-2002905-3-82394_-_Alula_Ditzy_Doo_No

Who are you filly to the left of Derpy??? img-2002905-4-KUbAnTY.png

The filly to the left of Derpy is named Noi, and she's one of the cutest thing's I've ever seen, as I will now prove...

post-8252-0-05062700-1373490815_thumb.png

post-8252-0-70892600-1384394654_thumb.png

post-8252-0-29521700-1384394713_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

img-1243600-1-3WMz7Gb.png

Signature credit to Gone Airbourne
Xbox Live - Sir Trollestia

Steam - Sir_Trollestia

Wii U - SirTrollestia