Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Times That People Have Put Words Into Your Mouth

Castle Bleck

(edited)

Lately, in the Samurai Jack section on TV Tropes, someone keeps deleting my Designated Hero entry (about Odin, Ra, and Rama) because "No theology discussions!"

...What?

I never even mentioned the real-life religions at all; I'm just talking about these specific characters as they're portrayed here!

Edited by A.V.

They do happen quite a lot in real life religious discussions to me. I find it kind of annoying, but doing the same to them kind of eases the pain.

It happens quite a few times to me, especially when talking about politics.

At one time, on another forum not here, people called me a white supremacist because i find the idea of black history month silly. And at another point, people called me a communist, because i want healthcare for everyone.

• Brohoof 2

They once called me a white fuckboy who should die of cancer, because I said that the black singers in the youtube video could not sing good because they were black, but just because they were great singers. :grin: The good old days.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, whenever I try and discuss my world view there's a tendency for some random citizen to either call me a fascist or an anarchist.

I guess most people don't understand what I'm on about when I say universal healthcare is good, but letting people get a job just to meet race quotas is ridiculous.

The religious on the Right calls me a Satan-worshipping goat-sacrificing baby murderer who lives off of the flesh of the unborn.

The idiots on the Left calls me anything from a sexist to a fascist Neo-Nazi who would gas the Jews and execute all gay people if I had the chance.

But, there is NOTHING worse than when people say you like Justin Bieber. And they Photoshop that shit, too.

Edited by Yakamaru