Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have bad attitude towards vegans as people?

SunshineFlow

10 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

I usually find them to be one of the more approachable species in the Federation. The Romulans on the other hand...

Best answer.  :ButtercupLaugh:

(I wanted to combine this post with my previous one to save space, but I couldn't figure out how.  Sorry.)

Edited by Justin_Case001

• 2 years later...

I mean….I’m now a vegan with a bad attitude. It used to just be the bad attitude.

Jokes aside

Due to becoming lactose intolerant I ended up switching to a vegan diet. Vegan meals are dairy free. It makes things less complicated for me in the store. I can’t have dairy. I was flat out told no dairy. I don’t care if anybody doesn’t like it or what they think. My health is more important than anyones opinion. Not sorry. I was gonna do the whole sorry not sorry but I can’t even pretend that I’m sorry. 

It’s certainly been challenging since I find things I think are dairy free but I don’t realize they aren’t until it’s too late. My digestive system gives me a giant middle finger for it. It’s more expensive buying dairy free which I don’t like. I might have the mindset of the rich girls in California on these vegan diets but I don’t have the wallet size. I’m still navigating this as it’s completely switched my life around as I loved dairy products. I could never eat meat again and not care. But so many things I loved had dairy in them. Some people have been respectful and understanding of this. Others have not. 

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I don't really care what people choose to eat or do with themselves. I am not a vegetarian, since I will eat pepperoni on Pizza, and I do enjoy dairy products. Other people have different tastes. That is fine.

• Brohoof 1

I will go with bad attitude towards the people who gives me bad attitude, If I can eat in peace I dont have issue, but if people, not necesary vegans are gonna give me a bad time regarding what I eat, I will simply return the favor

• Brohoof 1