Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

20 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles "Yeah, John's told me about her, but yes these are my babies, in fact it was because of them, especially Princess, the mama kitty, that John was alerted to the panic attack I had the other night"

JO: Yeah it's like I was having problems with my system that night and the kitties just manually woke me up when I couldn't do it myself!

MOM: That's just incredible! Anyways I quite like that black dress that's over there!

Myrna then got changed into the dress...

image.thumb.png.6380c62fb90065a83dba6c471a044497.png

JO: Yeah that's quite fitting on you mom!

MOM: Yeah of course it is!

JO: Okay anyways you might like that dress that's over there Scarlet!

John then pointed out a purple dress that was on the top of the box in Scarlet's room...

image.thumb.png.bd0ad18490ade2354a4f5e870c6c2733.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah it's like I was having problems with my system that night and the kitties just manually woke me up when I couldn't do it myself!

MOM: That's just incredible! Anyways I quite like that black dress that's over there!

Myrna then got changed into the dress...

image.thumb.png.6380c62fb90065a83dba6c471a044497.png

JO: Yeah that's quite fitting on you mom!

MOM: Yeah of course it is!

JO: Okay anyways you might like that dress that's over there Scarlet!

John then pointed out a purple dress that was on the top of the box in Scarlet's room...

image.thumb.png.bd0ad18490ade2354a4f5e870c6c2733.png

Scarlet smiles "alright hun, last costume change for now" she says as she then goes to get changed into the purple dress "Mm nice and comfortable"

9 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles "alright hun, last costume change for now" she says as she then goes to get changed into the purple dress "Mm nice and comfortable"

JO: Yeah my system thought you would love that dress! Anyways to be honest my system dose have an auto recommendations algorithm system built into it and the AI system is not much different to the search recommendations algorithms that Google use! Like my system collects very detailed information about you and everyone around me to create a virtual profile on everyone I know! And then it uses that profile information to calculate what stuff you would like! Anyways you seriously look beautiful in that dress and I'm getting into a snuggly mood!

John then hugged Scarlet closely also getting a feeling of the super soft fabric that her dress was made of...

JO: Yeah the fabric on this dress is extremely soft and cuddly so I guess that explains why you love it so much! Plus my system probably picked up on that detail earlier to!

55 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah my system thought you would love that dress! Anyways to be honest my system dose have an auto recommendations algorithm system built into it and the AI system is not much different to the search recommendations algorithms that Google use! Like my system collects very detailed information about you and everyone around me to create a virtual profile on everyone I know! And then it uses that profile information to calculate what stuff you would like! Anyways you seriously look beautiful in that dress and I'm getting into a snuggly mood!

John then hugged Scarlet closely also getting a feeling of the super soft fabric that her dress was made of...

JO: Yeah the fabric on this dress is extremely soft and cuddly so I guess that explains why you love it so much! Plus my system probably picked up on that detail earlier to!

Scarlet smiles and hugs him back "Well I think we could go back into my room to play with the lego or something while mummy cooks dinner" she says as she takes John's hands "Lets leave the kitties there, as Myrna seems to really enjoy snuggling them"

9 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles and hugs him back "Well I think we could go back into my room to play with the lego or something while mummy cooks dinner" she says as she takes John's hands "Lets leave the kitties there, as Myrna seems to really enjoy snuggling them"

JO: Yeah might as well!

John then started rolling around in his cape on Scarlet's bed playfully...

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah might as well!

John then started rolling around in his cape on Scarlet's bed playfully...

Scarlet just giggles as she cuddles with the puppies while playing with her lego, building random sets and the such.

17 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

John then went and got changed into another outfit...

image.thumb.png.173370bd330f4cce9adf3a8e732113f5.png

JO: Yeah I quite like this one!

Scarlet smiles, still snuggling with the puppies "Yeah and sweetie, the puppies are just so cute and soft and snuggly"

1 minute ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles, still snuggling with the puppies "Yeah and sweetie, the puppies are just so cute and soft and snuggly"

JO: Yeah I gotta snuggle with them!

John then snuggled with the puppies also wrapping his cape around them...

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah I gotta snuggle with them!

John then snuggled with the puppies also wrapping his cape around them...

Scarlet smiled and snuggles John and the puppies

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

John then looked over to Scarlet's bed to see an interesting outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.c7c25fc50c3165e0e2c0c5917970bce0.jpeg

JO: Huh I believe that's some sort of Egyptian outfit that's from the box.

Scarlet smiles "Mm later, not really in the mood for more outfits" she says closing her eyes for a brief rest.

Scarlet smiles "Mm later, not really in the mood for more outfits" she says closing her eyes for a brief rest.

JO: Yeah my system thought you won't really in the mood so I was sort of expecting that answer already.

John then snuggled into his cape and closed his eyes as he went into a bit of a light sleep... 

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah my system thought you won't really in the mood so I was sort of expecting that answer already.

John then snuggled into his cape and closed his eyes as he went into a bit of a light sleep... 

Helen went to check on the two and smiled as she saw them on the bed, cuddling the puppies and taking a nap. She smiles as she closes the door and goes back to cooking dinner.

Helen went to check on the two and smiled as she saw them on the bed, cuddling the puppies and taking a nap. She smiles as she closes the door and goes back to cooking dinner.

In the dream Scarlet was now in the massive neon blue skyscraper city that was John's brain. Each building had it's own purpose with running something in John and every building was occupied by thousands of server cabinets...

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

In the dream Scarlet was now in the massive neon blue skyscraper city that was John's brain. Each building had it's own purpose with running something in John and every building was occupied by thousands of server cabinets...

Scarlet looked around the dream and smiled as she cuddled up to john

3 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet looked around the dream and smiled as she cuddled up to john

They were now flying just above the city and John then pointed out a futuristic neon truck that was flying into the city...

JO: Ohh and there's a delivery truck! It's one of many trucks that come here every day and it's going to the relationship driver building! Let's take a look!

John then took Scarlet into the building and the truck then backed up to the side of the building to get unloaded. Blue neon robots where now unloading the truck and installing the servers into empty spots on the floor where Scarlet and John were. The servers however were different to John's servers as thease ones were neon purple are they looked like old IBM tape reel drive mainframe units from the late 1980s...

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

They were now flying just above the city and John then pointed out a futuristic neon truck that was flying into the city...

JO: Ohh and there's a delivery truck! It's one of many trucks that come here every day and it's going to the relationship driver building! Let's take a look!

John then took Scarlet into the building and the truck then backed up to the side of the building to get unloaded. Blue neon robots where now unloading the truck and installing the servers into empty spots on the floor where Scarlet and John were. The servers however were different to John's servers as thease ones were neon purple are they looked like old IBM tape reel drive mainframe units from the late 1980s...

Scarlet continued to look around, "Wow, this is truly amazing, also we shouldn't sleep too much now or we might not get much sleep tonight"

7 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet continued to look around, "Wow, this is truly amazing, also we shouldn't sleep too much now or we might not get much sleep tonight"

JO: Yeah plus I believe those purple servers aren't my servers but they are actually your servers! Like your system is installing some of your servers into my system so I can mentally connect with you! Anyways we could wake up in a moment if you want!

The robot was now installing the servers...

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah plus I believe those purple servers aren't my servers but they are actually your servers! Like your system is installing some of your servers into my system so I can mentally connect with you! Anyways we could wake up in a moment if you want!

The robot was now installing the servers...

"It looks like the robot is installing my serves and connecting them to yours, so that we are always connected in some way" Scarlet says and smiles

2 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

"It looks like the robot is installing my serves and connecting them to yours, so that we are always connected in some way" Scarlet says and smiles

JO: Yeah it's like my system is probably installing a ton of my servers into your system as my servers are not only connecting you to me but they are also changing you to be stronger and more independent!

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah it's like my system is probably installing a ton of my servers into your system as my servers are not only connecting you to me but they are also changing you to be stronger and more independent!

Scarlet smiles and then smiles more as she feels herself starting to wake up "Guess it's time for dinner love"

45 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles and then smiles more as she feels herself starting to wake up "Guess it's time for dinner love"

JO: Yup!

John then woke up still snuggled with Scarlet...

JO: Okay I think dinner is ready plus you're just so nice to snuggle with!

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yup!

John then woke up still snuggled with Scarlet...

JO: Okay I think dinner is ready plus you're just so nice to snuggle with!

Scarlet smiles and giggles as she nods "I could same the same for you" she says as she stretches

4 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles and giggles as she nods "I could same the same for you" she says as she stretches

John was also stretching and he was making mechanical pressure release sounds as he was stretching...

JO: Yeah I wonder what we should wear for dinner!?