Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Lost One

LonnaKitty

Wavecrash wandered towards the town.

"That's funny. I don't remember seeing a town around here before..."

Usually he would avoid towns during his excursions from the sea to the oceans, but right now his curiousity was getting the better of him. He walked towards the town, eyeing the buildings that lay on its perimeter.

6 hours ago, LonnaKitty said:

@Maple Bat @WiiGuy2014 @Driz @Techno Universal @WisePie

Argante nodded and her head was reeling after the events unfolded one after the other. 

"Okay, Okay, we need to calm this down a bit." She sighed softly and thought. She needed to find out what this alicorn was talking about but she also needed to talk with Luna's guards. Then there was a council meeting to be had later....

"Princess...I can show the two Luna guards around so you may speak with this unknown alicorn..." Shadow Jewel side eyed the alicorn in question and pointed to two guardsponies. Pegasus and unicorn left to stand beside their princess and nodded at her, a silent gesture that they would protect her. Argante nodded softly and silently thanked the battle worn mare. She would have to get her favorite sweet later as a thank you gift. 

"If you would follow me, we have a lot to discuss." She walked back into the keep, hoping he would follow behind or walk beside her. She didn't want anyone unknown waltzing around the keep and getting lost.

Jewel sighed. This is too much for today. She handed out a few orders and turned to the visitors. "I guess I'm giving you the tour."

The Market

"Oh dear me I apologize for bein' rude~ I am Rosebud, and I would be happy to show you around. Well...for awhile at least, I have a meeting to go to later." She smiled and stood beside him. 

"Our town may not have a whole lot of modern things like the rest of the world, we are working on it though, we do have our interesting things. Like our newest batch of experimental fruit! Its delicious and I can't wait to come up with a recipe for it."

@Jedishy 

Orange Blossom smiled as Winter left to the available room. She finished cooking and smiled at the mare calling out for food. As she came out with all the food on a tray, the patrons cheered. She bumped and moved and gracefully danced all around the tavern giving everypony their food. She gave Lory her food last and smiled as she watched everyone dig into her food. It always made her happy to have people eat her cooking. 

Techno then followed Argante through the castle...

TU: So what exactly do you want to discuss? Anyways with you seeing me right now it should of unlocked the memories of me creating you. So basically you should now be able to remember me but still if just can't remember me then there's a problem with your memory system. It is quite likely there's a couple of issues in your system from you been missing for so long. Anyways for your information I do know exactly where we are going as I designed this place in the beginning!