Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Inevitable War

Sir Xarthas VI

5 minutes ago, Sir Xarthas VI said:

@Krashface 

Clyssora giggles. "And to think that's my power when it's almost completely drained. Let's try that again, but this time I'm using my swords." she says as she unsheathes one of her swords. Rockshield holds up his shield once more, bracing for the impact, as Clyssora moves into a fighting stance. She gives pause for a moment, readying herself. Focusing on a single point on his shield, she swings her blade with such speed that it seems to disappear, before reappearing, stuck in the massive stone shield. "Hmm. I guess the shield isn't too bad, after all. That was one of my most powerful swings, and I only managed to lodge my sword into it." she says as she frees her sword, checking it for damage, and then sheathes it. "Oh, and don't worry, it's pretty hard to get on my bad side." she states as she puts her saddlebags back on.

TU: Okay that was pretty impressive Clyssora but still I can literally turn into an unstoppable killing machine by the flip of a switch in my system. But still I don't think the switch is going to be able to work because of the power blockage from whatever the Titans are doing. Anyways I believe my cape has it's own defensive properties as it's probably got it's own inbuilt power that's separate to my power.

52 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay that was pretty impressive Clyssora but still I can literally turn into an unstoppable killing machine by the flip of a switch in my system. But still I don't think the switch is going to be able to work because of the power blockage from whatever the Titans are doing. Anyways I believe my cape has it's own defensive properties as it's probably got it's own inbuilt power that's separate to my power.

Rockshield aproached Techno, looking at her cape.

<< Hm... what a peculiar protection you have there . Tell me, what kind of things can do ?>> 

23 minutes ago, Krashface said:

Rockshield aproached Techno, looking at her cape.

<< Hm... what a peculiar protection you have there . Tell me, what kind of things can do ?>> 

(Uhh Techno is a he! :) )

TU: Well to be honest knowing how I design things that cape should really protect me from anything. But still it might have weaknesses and flaws that I don't know about but still that's extremely unlikely because of how I generally design things. Though this cape is also really nice to wear at the same time because of how soft and warm it is!  

Just now, Techno Universal said:

(Uhh Techno is a he! :) )

TU: Well to be honest knowing how I design things that cape should really protect me from anything. But still it might have weaknesses and flaws that I don't know about but still that's extremely unlikely because of how I generally design things. Though this cape is also really nice to wear at the same time because of how soft and warm it is!  

(sorry)

<< Hm, I see .>> Rockshield said. Then the stallion watched Clyrossa.<< now, uh... what should we do ?>>

5 minutes ago, Krashface said:

(sorry)

<< Hm, I see .>> Rockshield said. Then the stallion watched Clyrossa.<< now, uh... what should we do ?>>

TU: Yeah I wonder what we should do now. Anyways I might as well do this in the meantime because it's quite nice!

Techno then draped his cape over Rockshield...

TU: Yeah I wonder what we should do now. Anyways I might as well do this in the meantime because it's quite nice!

Techno then draped his cape over Rockshield...

Rockshield jumped by the surprised, without knowing what his new friend wanted to do .

<< Hey w-what are you doing ?>> 

TU: Ohh just a little experiment I guess.  Anyways my cape is really nice isn't it!

<< Well...>> Rockshield pulled one of his hooves hout of his armor, and touched the cape. It was very soft and warm. << Indeed, my friend. But... this experiment of yours... last time one experimented with strange juju things I ended with my mane all burned .>>

1 minute ago, Krashface said:

<< Well...>> Rockshield pulled one of his hooves hout of his armor, and touched the cape. It was very soft and warm. << Indeed, my friend. But... this experiment of yours... last time one experimented with strange juju things I ended with my mane all burned .>>

TU: Yeah because I'm smart I wouldn't do an experiment like this if I knew it was going to hurt you. Though if only you could have a cape like mine but annoyingly I currently don't have the power to spawn in a cape for you because of the stupid things that the Titans are doing to mess with me! Though somehow my cape is really comforting and calming to wear. It's like my personality really loves it!  

TU: Yeah because I'm smart I wouldn't do an experiment like this if I knew it was going to hurt you. Though if only you could have a cape like mine but annoyingly I currently don't have the power to spawn in a cape for you because of the stupid things that the Titans are doing to mess with me! Though somehow my cape is really comforting and calming to wear. It's like my personality really loves it!  

<< Maybe I should take off my armor. I want to wear it properly .>> And with quick movements, Rockshield took off the upper part of his heavy, thic armor. under it, he was wearing a chainmail and so the rest of the group could see his more horse-like muzzle. The cape on rockshield looked a bit shorter then expected, but now that he could feel it, it was realy confortable and pretty.

<< Well, may me be damned. It is well manufactured !>>

@Krashface @Techno Universal @Sir Xarthas VI
Rose got up and said as she stood up on her hind legs to stretch, "Okay, so we have two old timers, that might be older than the princesses." She looked at Clyssora and Techno with skepticism. Then she added, "May I ask, why are you wearing armor?" She swung her sword off her back and stabbed the sheath into the ground.

19 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Krashface @Techno Universal @Sir Xarthas VI
Rose got up and said as she stood up on her hind legs to stretch, "Okay, so we have two old timers, that might be older than the princesses." She looked at Clyssora and Techno with skepticism. Then she added, "May I ask, why are you wearing armor?" She swung her sword off her back and stabbed the sheath into the ground.

<< Well, is part of the Dragonslayer's order having a armor like this. Is a sign of your rank in the Radiant Sun Order, and then what should I use to protect me from, I don't know... fire and other kind of weapons ?>> asked back Rockshield to Rose, while grunting a bit and pulling off the cape for putting up his heavy armor. << I'm not really practical on modern stuff, they don't cover enough body parts, and are so terribly plate to even watch. Now, are you some kind of knight or soldier ?>>

Once Trinket sat down near the others, she remained silent while each one of them introduced themselves. During the introductions, the young mare listened intently. As it went on, however, she became progressively more anxious. Her ears drooped down and her mouth stood agape, utterly and completely dumbfounded.

An Alicorn, the Champion, most likely the most experienced in fighting against the Titans.
Another Royal being, claiming to be the very creator of the land they lived in.
A bat-pony, high-ranking member of the Lunar Guards.
A shield-wielding combatant hidden inside an impenetrable armor shell.
A mysterious swordspony, whose skills were more than evident.

And Trinket. Who was also there.

After most presentations were done, it took a while for the mare to comprehend everything that had been spoken. She diverted eyesight for a while, looking mindlessly around the area. She also began drawing small circles onto the dirt. For a while longer she stood quiet. Her mind was a mess.

@Krashface
Rose stood straight and said, "Neither, I'm just some hired help, willing to do almost anything for money. I was taught by my dad to use anything around me for protection. That would include my own wings. I should introduce myself. Name's Rose Beast, the daughter of a powerful and scary hybrid in the underground."

(underground as in places you wouldn't want to be.)

@Driz

As Sonar waited nearby with his equipment neatly placed beside him, he noticed while watching the others converse, the mare from earlier was fairly quiet. She looked a little distressed maybe even a bit intimidated by those in her presence.

Sonar took notice of this and sighed softly then cracking a slight smile. When he saw the mare glance awkwardly around, he waved his hoof at her and gave soft whistle to draw her attention. Then he patted the empty spot next to him while he sat relaxed against the tree looking off at the horizon.

Edited by Sir Warith

3 hours ago, Krashface said:

<< Maybe I should take off my armor. I want to wear it properly .>> And with quick movements, Rockshield took off the upper part of his heavy, thic armor. under it, he was wearing a chainmail and so the rest of the group could see his more horse-like muzzle. The cape on rockshield looked a bit shorter then expected, but now that he could feel it, it was realy confortable and pretty.

<< Well, may me be damned. It is well manufactured !>>

TU: Yeah plus it's not manufactured it was actually probably spawned in with my magic! Though really if only I could spawn in your own cape Rockshield you would love it. Maybe we might just figure out a way to do it like I may be able to still spawn it in through somebody else's magic!

@Sir Warith

When she heard the call, Trinket jumped a tad, slightly startled. She lifted her head and began looking around for the source of whoever had whistled, soon managing to spot someone waving: it was the bat-pony, who had offered assistance earlier when she tripped.

At first, the mare returned an embarrassed smile towards him, but didn't budge. She was nervous. Why would that pony have taken notice of her? What would he possibly want from her? Many more questions flew by her inner thoughts while she pondered, reluctant. Eventually, however, she managed to swallow her uncertainties and slowly walked towards the bat-pony: her legs trembling and her face, still red like a tomato - both from the fall and the anxiety.

Once there, Trinket took a seat next to the pony. Right then, she began stuttering.

"L-Listen, I..." Before she interrupted herself. She had something to say: she just couldn't figure out what.

@Driz

Once Sonar got her attention and saw her begin to trot over. He closed his eyes while leaning back against the tree, his forelegs placed behind his head in a relaxed manner. As he heard her approach, he focused his hearing a bit towards her. His fluffy ears pointing towards her slightly, he was instantly met with the sound of her very fast heartbeat.

She must be more nervous than I thought...

Sonar then heard her sit down then mutter something then going silent. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly then speaking gently.

"Nervous?"

3 hours ago, Driz said:

@Sir Warith

When she heard the call, Trinket jumped a tad, slightly startled. She lifted her head and began looking around for the source of whoever had whistled, soon managing to spot someone waving: it was the bat-pony, who had offered assistance earlier when she tripped.

At first, the mare returned an embarrassed smile towards him, but didn't budge. She was nervous. Why would that pony have taken notice of her? What would he possibly want from her? Many more questions flew by her inner thoughts while she pondered, reluctant. Eventually, however, she managed to swallow her uncertainties and slowly walked towards the bat-pony: her legs trembling and her face, still red like a tomato - both from the fall and the anxiety.

Once there, Trinket took a seat next to the pony. Right then, she began stuttering.

"L-Listen, I..." Before she interrupted herself. She had something to say: she just couldn't figure out what.

Techno then turned to Trinket as he put his cape back on...

TU: Seriously Trinket everything is fine! There's really nothing to be scared about here and I'm a real good pony!

1 hour ago, Sir Warith said:

"Nervous?"

"Y...Yeah... A little bit..." She responded, giggling sheepishly. Now that she heard it coming from someone else, she could notice just how nervous she truly was; when perhaps she didn't need to be. Thinking deep to herself, maybe panicking and feeling inferior right off the bat wouldn't be healthy in the adventure to come.

@Krashface @Techno Universal

Trinket looked at them attentively, then stared back down. "... I know... You're right." She nodded, then climbed back up onto her hooves. Building up enough courage and disregarding her negative feelings for once, she decided to properly introduce herself to the others.

"M...My name is Trinket. I'm from Baltimare, and I work as a mechanic..." She thought for a second. "...I've been fixing and creating stuff out of scrap ever since I was little. I... believe that my skills will prove useful to this team. I can very easily fix our equipment if they ever become worn and if I have the right tools, I can also upgrade them. In fact, I'm excited about what ores and precious stones we'll be able to find in the Titan territory, because I would love to craft them into weapons if I can!" She took another small pause, swallowing. "...I sincerely believe in Princess Celestia's judgement. Even though I was just a common mechanic, She gave me this unique opportunity-- maybe because She believes in me. And I won't let Her - or any of you guys - down... I promise." For the first time, her expression was displayed proud.

Edited by Driz

@Driz

Sonar smiled at her then giving her a light pat on the back.

"That wasn't so bad was it?"

He chuckled a little.

"And here I thought I would have to coax it out of you, just remember you're not alone on this journey."

He gives her a friendly wink then stretching and groaning a bit he stands up. Sonar goes to don his gear with a few trained movements.

"Besides Trinket, the princess probably saw something special in you and she knew you wouldn't let us down. In this case a little pride and confidence in yourself wouldn't do you any harm as you can now see."

Then giving his gear few pats to check it is secured, Sonar then looks to the group.

@Sir Xarthas VI @Techno Universal @Krashface @Driz @reader8363

"Well, I think we have spent enough time here. Shall we begin our journey?"

Edited by Sir Warith

6 hours ago, Sir Warith said:

@Driz

Sonar smiled at her then giving her a light pat on the back.

"That wasn't so bad was it?"

He chuckled a little.

"And here I thought I would have to coax it out of you, just remember you're not alone on this journey."

He gives her a friendly wink then stretching and groaning a bit he stands up. Sonar goes to don his gear with a few trained movements.

"Besides Trinket, the princess probably saw something special in you and she knew you wouldn't let us down. In this case a little pride and confidence in yourself wouldn't do you any harm as you can now see."

Then giving his gear few pats to check it is secured, Sonar then looks to the group.

@Sir Xarthas VI @Techno Universal @Krashface @Driz @reader8363

"Well, I think we have spent enough time here. Shall we begin our journey?"

TU: To be honest I really do think it's about time we start our journey!

<< yeah !>> Rockshield pumped himself and started to speak into a grossly heroic tone << let's show those Titans what true equestrians warriors are made of !>>

No one said a word. There was just a very awkward silence.

<< ... yeah, uh... Captain ? What should we do and... go ?>>

6 minutes ago, Krashface said:

<< yeah !>> Rockshield pumped himself and started to speak into a grossly heroic tone << let's show those Titans what true equestrians warriors are made of !>>

No one said a word. There was just a very awkward silence.

<< ... yeah, uh... Captain ? What should we do and... go ?>>

TU: Okay Rockshield that was literally something I would say! Though with some silly joke mixed in probably!