Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Any TV shows or movies you've been watching on a streaming service?

Kaneki

So, I've been recently paying for a Hulu and Amazon Prime Video subscription and using them a lot, so it got me to thinking, about making this thread. What have you been watching on any streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, etc)?

Recently, I've been watching The Carmichael Show and The Mick on Hulu, and Roseanne on Amazon Prime Video. The Mick is pretty good, so is The Carmichael Show. Though I'd recommend you'd be older to watch them (like, in your mid teens or more). Not that there's anything bad about them, you'd just may not get some of the humor.

Roseanne is pretty good too. It's older and I like old shows, especially from the 80's and 90's.

Im currently watching the third Season of Orphan Black and i also watched one Episode of Arrow on Netflix, despite me having the first four Seasons on Dvd anyway, but i feeled like it, because watching on Netflix is a tiny bit quicker.

I've been watching Red vs Blue on Netflix. My friends tell me to watch it everyday, but I've been putting it off forever out of laziness. If I don't watch it now, they'll get mad at me.

I also need to watch The Emperor's New Groove today, because it's gonna be removed from Netflix soon, and I haven't watched it yet.

• 3 years later...