Hello world

Hachiroku

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i watched it back in like 2012

Yea so like I started watching MLP back in like 2012, I was a highschool freshman at the time and I watched it up to season 3 and then I stopped. I haven't picked up since but I heard about the new movie so I'm looking forward to that.

I'm a college sophomore rn working on a BA in history. I have plans to keep going to school after that (maybe law school). My main hobbies are playing guitar and listening to music. My favorite genres of music are black metal and thrash metal. I also watch anime but I haven't been able lately because of school, I don't have time for video games either. I spent all summer playing Persona 5 though. Currently trying to find a job but I can't because I live in a rural college town in the middle of nowhere. I want a job to pay off my loan debt and buy a an old Japanese sports car. I'm really into cars, currently want either a Nissan 240SX or an Acura Integra.

Edited by Hachiroku
  • Brohoof 2

A Rarity fan? Awesome! :grin: Welcome to the forums Hachiroku, I hope you'll enjoy your stay around here! I hope you'll find a job too.

6 hours ago, Vocal Analyst said:

Hello! Welcome to the MLP Forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Also, great to see another Hibike Euphonium fan has joined the ranks! Great show. :D

Kumiko is best girl

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Yamato said:

Hell yeah, another car guy. I get lonely here sometimes, y'know? And JDM too? Right on.

I'm a Japanese plus domestics type of guy. I learned on a 97 Safari of all things. I actually would consider getting an 87-93 foxbody Mustang notchback. Even if it's the 4 banger, I just want it to be a manual.

8 hours ago, Hachiroku said:

I'm a Japanese plus domestics type of guy. I learned on a 97 Safari of all things. I actually would consider getting an 87-93 foxbody Mustang notchback. Even if it's the 4 banger, I just want it to be a manual.

Yeah I feel ya, I like shifting too. I wish my car was a manual, unfortunately they didn't make very many like that. I would've paid twice as much or more if I'd got one with a standard in it.

Foxbodys are a dime a dozen though. You shouldn't have too big a problem finding one you like.

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

Yeah I feel ya, I like shifting too. I wish my car was a manual, unfortunately they didn't make very many like that. I would've paid twice as much or more if I'd got one with a standard in it.

Foxbodys are a dime a dozen though. You shouldn't have too big a problem finding one you like.

Yea but notchbacks are a pain to find for a decent price bc everyone wants them for drag racing

3 hours ago, Hachiroku said:

Yea but notchbacks are a pain to find for a decent price bc everyone wants them for drag racing

Truuuuuuuu
King of the strip since 1979...