Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Autumn Skies here

Autumn Skies

I'm obviously new here, but I can already tell that I'm going to love this forum. FiM is a big part of my life and it has inspired me to push forward with my life goals. One day, I'd like to meet Daniel Ingram or even the famous Lauren Faust herself, but until and if that day comes, I plan to work hard towards becoming an animator or music composer. I'd obviously like to work for Hasbro's MLP team, but even if I don't, FiM will be the source of my inspiration.

I hope to make some friends here possibly and post my honest thoughts on whatever topics this forum holds.

Welcome, were a really active brony community and it's impossible not to fit in, we have alot of active members who have dedicated livestreams, and bronies (like me and Fluttershy) who will make you free Avatars or Signatures. Every Friday we have a synchtube party where we have fun all night long, and also we have a Skype group, a Steam group, and Feld0 (our friendly admin who'l introduce himself as Twilight Sparkle soon enough) is hard at work updating our Minecraft server.

Posted Image

Edited by Ice
  • Brohoof 1

I'm obviously new here, but I can already tell that I'm going to love this forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Truth be told, it's difficult to not love this place, I find. I'm normally not an active forumite, but this place has done a good job so far of changing that. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm obviously new here, but I can already tell that I'm going to love this forum. FiM is a big part of my life and it has inspired me to push forward with my life goals. One day, I'd like to meet Daniel Ingram or even the famous Lauren Faust herself, but until and if that day comes, I plan to work hard towards becoming an animator or music composer. I'd obviously like to work for Hasbro's MLP team, but even if I don't, FiM will be the source of my inspiration.

I hope to make some friends here possibly and post my honest thoughts on whatever topics this forum holds.

Aww, that's great to hear that ponies are motivating you to work towards your dreams! I see we share an interest in composing music. I'd also be interested to see your animation work - done any pony fanimation yet? I'm eventually going to need an animator for my MLP fan game...

I'm Feld0 aka Twilight Sparkle, the owner and one of the two founders of MLP Forums. I'm always happy to help people out, so if you're ever having any trouble with anything, feel free to give me a shout or start a topic in Administration Central anytime. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd also be interested to see your animation work - done any pony fanimation yet? I'm eventually going to need an animator for my MLP fan game...

As much as I'd love to show you some of my work, I haven't actually started anything. I don't have any animation programs anymore since my Adobe Flash trial ended and I no longer have a key generator to get the program for free, but I do hope to find get back to animating soon.

Welcome, were a really active brony community and it's impossible not to fit in, we have alot of active members who have dedicated livestreams, and bronies (like me and Fluttershy) who will make you free Avatars or Signatures.

Would you mind making me a signature? :D

Would you mind making me a signature? :D

of course not, but you might want to post your requests here and here, for Christmas avatars and signatures. I'll PM Fluttershy to make sure she adds you to my queue :D