Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Somthing near and dear to your heart!

Speedy Transition

(edited)

Two things really (in terms of material possesion).

This was a brand new tour T-Shirt for the North American Onslaught tour, The Sounds of Violence Tour. I won a contest to gain entry to the venue so I can watch them, along with M;Pire of Evil, but because I'm 16, I'm not allowed in the venue to begin with. I made a deal with the club owner and he said I could go in to purchase a t-shirt of my choice instead so it wasn't a total loss. Plus, the t-shirt is pretty cool as well. Christians beware.

Posted Image

post-493-0-76347300-1337448015_thumb.jpg

post-493-0-93876600-1337448050_thumb.jpg

THIS BAND WILL CREATE A DEMONIC INFLUENCE IN YOUR LIFE.

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD IN THIS.

LOOK AT THE LYRICS TO EVERY SONG,

"DESTRUCTION, EVIL, HATE, HELL",

THEY ARE TELLING YOU A NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING.

IT IS MUSIC STRAIGHT FROM SATAN HIMSELF.

Metal.

My Devin Townsend Project T-Shirt, from The Bearded And The Bald Tour (how fitting).

He was the first ever Metal concert I've ever been to. After waiting for two shit opener bands and one pretty good opener band, I finally saw him. The grey suit, the splendor of the bald head, the humor and insanity from his music, watching Devin come to life (or live for a shit pun) was the greatest thing I've ever witness.

...and half way through the set, I get texts from my parents saying if my ass isn't home, I'll be in a shit ton of trouble. Sucks because he was right in the middle of

when I left. At least I got to see him play Life and Supercrush! :lol:

post-493-0-94903800-1337447871_thumb.jpg

post-493-0-97340600-1337447968_thumb.jpg

December 10th, The Oprah House Concert Venue. Yes.

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 1

My lungs. Ah, they have seen me through many a tough time. I wouldn't be the man I am without them.

My copy of The Hobbit. My dad brought the book when it first came out and gave it to me when I was 8. Man, I love that book. It's pretty damn tatty now though.

MLP: FiM, my cats and my family are on the list. Also, my copy of "Silly stories" which I got when I was 5. Being the little book worm that I am, I devoured that book time and time again. It still has a special place on my book shelf.

• Brohoof 1

My lungs. Ah, they have seen me through many a tough time. I wouldn't be the man I am without them.

oh you. :lol:

I really value my relationships with people, especially with my parents.

• Brohoof 1

My iPad, my laptop, my iPod Shuffle, my sock monkey, my life, my family, my friends...

oh you. :lol:

I really value my relationships with people, especially with my parents.

I have a box with 3 angles in it... A pink one A blue one and A purple one.They said to be angles that prodect over you... THe Pink one shoot for the first grama i lost being it was at the first the Blue one was for my uncle and the purple one for my grandmam on my mums side ^_^

Posted Image

and this dog toy! He's been through the best and the worst stuff with me! He's just alittle white (Gray) dog with a heart around his eye... But he's gray where he's ment to be white... He's furs kinda gonna ruff from where i've loved him so much... but i don't care i still cuddle with him everynight before i got to sleep! ^_^

My horses are one of the most important things in my life, horses have been a part of my life for its entirety and I can't imagine my life without them, especially this little guy, although he's not quite so little, I bought him with $400 I saved up myself and I've done all the training. This is a picture from when he was four, he's 6 now, and an eleven year old girl took him to the county fair and he was fantastic for her, made me a proud mom

post-4501-0-92049300-1337384477_thumb.jpg

Looking around my room I don't really have anything that matters much to me... The only thing I have are memories.

Posted Image

This was my childhood. :wub:

A pair of binoculars that belonged to my great grandparents and I have many fond memories of bird watching with them. A necklace my boyfriend gave me when we first started dating, a post it note he left for me when I was having a bad day. That is about it, I try to not put too much stock in material possesions, it is the memories they bring up that really matter to me

my grandma.

WOW! Im loving all these guys!! They are so nice :)

• Brohoof 1