Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you watch MLP?

Grtxkkyz

I watched them all in a row from youtube and haven't rewatched any episode yet.

Maybe I do rewatch marathon during summer.

Before I caught up with season 2, I watched maybe 1 or 2 a day. When I caught up, season 2 was at about Hearts and Hooves Day and from then one I just watched it weekly. Once school's out though, I'm gonna rewatch both seasons in order.

Now that I've gone through all the episodes from both seasons, it's definitely less often, but I'll watch an episode once in awhile, or if I catch an episode on the Hub and no one's around I'll probably turn it on. However, I hope, as soon as my sister's summer starts, that I'll get on a bit more of a regular schedule as I try to introduce the show to her, which she has told me she wants to do, so hopefully that'll all work out. :D

I haven't watched any episodes since the season 2 finale! but i may re-watch seasons 1+2 when it's nearing the time of season 3 :)

• Brohoof 1

In Norway it doesn't air, or on one channel, but it's rare and it's dubbed... I watch all episodes on Youtube. I watch it once in a while when I have time and there is nothing else to do.. I have watched them like 50 times each now and I want more episodes... Can't wait for season 3 :)

I wwatch all the time now. I started by amrathoning season1 then went in three episodes of season2 before i just stoped for a few monts. Now im back rewatching season1 for about an hour every night but since the wekend just started for me. Marothon on friday to get to seaon 2!

I watch it whenever im bored, so about three or four times a week. Five or six if there is a new episode that week.

• 3 months later...

Most of the time I watch 1 to 2 episodes a day. Although there are some days where I am not able to due to schedule issues and work load. In those cases I just pull up some silly images of ponies from memebase or read some fan ficition, or listen to a few songs, and that will usually tide me over until the next time I am able to watch an episode.

I don't often re-watch episodes, but so far IIRC I've done two re-watches, of all the episodes that were out (in order) at the times I did them. They were done in long stretches without episodes. I figure once there's a date out there for season 3 starting, I'll schedule re-watching all the episodes so that they day before the season 3 premiere, I watch the season 2 finale.

Way I am is, if I watch episodes of anything too often, they'll get to a point where they annoy me and I never want to watch them again.

at the moment im doing this :) I watched them all 4 times in a row over and over from begining of s1 to end of s2 and decided that i should stop when i went on holiday and have a break for a while so i don't burn them out :)

But im obsessed with the lore of the show so i like to know episodes as inside out as i possibly can :P Im prob's going to re-watch them all to before S3 once it's released :D

They don't air the english version here, so I only watch it on youtube. That reminds me, I haven't seen much pone since I returned from summer camp... Time to get the levels of pone in blood back up !

Depending on my mood, I might watch it to feel better. But other than that, not particularly often. I'm a bit busy at times and I don't always have the time to watch a full episode.

I try to watch an episode a day but its a bit difficult to with school and work so I just watch it when I have spare time to myself. Usually after school and work is when i'm able to.

I try to watch an episode a day... If I can't do that, then it doesn't really bug me... I do like watching every episode twice so, once that happened I just started watching one episode a day. So yeah I watch one a day.

I seem to put smile smile smile up a bit too much, but I will say that I have seen each episode at least 3 times and really need new episodes. Thing is though I often will watch an episode before writing anything pony oriented.

I normally go through "obsessions" (they're not exactly real obsessions, that's just what I call it) where I focus on one fandom, watch episodes, fan videos, look up fanart and fanfiction, and each one can last from a few days to a month or two, then I move onto something else. During obsessions, I will take glances at other fandoms but will not feel so focused on them.

I watch MLP clips/fan videos and listen to pony music anytime, but I only watch full episodes, look up fanart and fanfiction when I'm in the middle of a obsession with it. I was thinking of joining this site for a while, and I did it a couple days ago when I started another MLP obsession. Of course, I'll still come here everyday when I move to another obsession, I just won't be so focused~

I try to watch at least an episode a day, but I will admit I've been slacking lately. Might catch myself up sometime this weekend. :P

I don't blame yea, even with a show as awesome as MLP, you can't help but get burnt out on reruns...man season 3 can't come fast enough...I need some NEW pony dag nab it!