Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you watch MLP?

Grtxkkyz

(edited)

How often do you watch MLP???For me it's not very often.Here in Mexico the show airs on Discovery Kids at 10:AM from monday to friday anfd sadly those are school days.However,reruns are shown saturdays and sundays at 2:30 PM and luckily i can watch it.I see it in youtube,but i'd rather prefer to hang around the fandom in the internet

Edited by Dino-Mario

I suffer from only-watches-every-episode-once disease. In other words, I have a bad habit of only wanting to watch things once. I'm trying to work on fixing this by watching every episode of MLP ever during summer break.

• Brohoof 2

I myself only watch mlp becuase treehouse, the only channel in Canada that has mlp only plays season 1 re runs at horid hours. When new episodes are coming out I watch every saturday at 11 on YouTube by that time the new episode has been uploaded. As for re watching episodes I watch them depending on how I feel. Or when I have time.

Full episodes, maybe a couple times a week, usually the weekends via Netflix. However I see clips and parts of episodes constantly on Youtube all week xD

• Brohoof 2

Everyday I make sure I watch 5 episodes.

On certain days I watch the entire two seasons.

• Brohoof 3

Usually an episode or 2 a day on the Hub, sometimes more with Xfinity On Demand, and sometimes the Friendship Express DVD- I'd say an average of about 4-5 hours a week, at most.

Full episodes, maybe a couple times a week, usually the weekends via Netflix. However I see clips and parts of episodes constantly on Youtube all week xD

Enough clips to fill an episode.

At home during the summer I put it on for noise almost all hours of the day. I don't know about you folks but I enjoy the sound of speaking in the background. I don't actually sit down and focus on an episode until maybe 12 am, and that's usually only for one episode.

I haven't since the last episode came out :

I just don't like rewatching episodes in general. I probably will once I've forgotten everything about it, but my scumbag brain seems to be able to remember every little detail about the episodes. Brain, y u no forgetful when I actually want you to be forgetful??? :angry:

• Brohoof 1

I haven't since the last episode came out :

I just don't like rewatching episodes in general. I probably will once I've forgotten everything about it, but my scumbag brain seems to be able to remember every little detail about the episodes.

Brain, y u no forgetful when I actually want you to be forgetful??? :angry:

Same for me dude

Use to watch 3-4 episodes today, but I've died down a bit. Now I only watch an episode when it comes to mind and I'm like "must rewatch!"

*Stretch*

Ehh...Watching it right now actually...Yes, at 1:24 AM.

Netflix is amazing.

Same. Exact. Thing. And. Time. :| xD

You watching the Nightmare Night episode too??

Nope, that'd be just slightly strange xD I'm on The Show Stoppers, as I'm too lazy to do anything but go in order, since I'm more paying attention to the comp than focusing on the show 100%

I'm more paying attention to the comp than focusing on the show 100%

Well me too...Hence why I keep posting. :)

I just put them on in because I haven't watched the show in Forever.

I dunno just depends if I'm in the mood to rewatch an episode or not. Sometimes I remember "hey remember that one episode" and I'll be like "Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna watch that" and then I put it off for a day and then I finally get around to watching it.

I don't often re-watch episodes, but so far IIRC I've done two re-watches, of all the episodes that were out (in order) at the times I did them. They were done in long stretches without episodes. I figure once there's a date out there for season 3 starting, I'll schedule re-watching all the episodes so that they day before the season 3 premiere, I watch the season 2 finale.

Way I am is, if I watch episodes of anything too often, they'll get to a point where they annoy me and I never want to watch them again.