Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you watch MLP G5

Zay-Neel

Do you watch often MLP G5 or G4 or do you not watch often at all?  

17 users have voted

1. 1. Do you watch often MLP G5 or G4 or do you not watch often at all?

• I watch G5 often
    • I watch G4 more
    • I watch other
    • I don't have time to watch MLP

(edited)

Do you fellas watch MLP G5 a lot?

or more of G4 or other idk. wile im making this topic im listening to Fit right in. the song Izzy Moonbow :mlp_wink:

Screenshot 2022-06-10 121215.jpg

Izzy Moonbow icon.jpg

Edited by Zay-Neel
mistake spelling and other
  • Brohoof 1

I watch generation 4 much more but that's only because there's much more of it. After all generation 5 so far only consists of a movie, one special and 13 shorts. I watch everything new that comes out a couple of times in the first few days of it arriving and sometimes watch things again when I'm in the mood for them. I've seen the movie three times now.

As for Friendship is Magic I usually rewatch a random episode about every second day on average.  It's my comfort watch :P

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Solar Power said:

I watch generation 4 much more but that's only because there's much more of it. After all generation 5 so far only consists of a movie, one special and 13 shorts. I watch everything new that comes out a couple of times in the first few days of it arriving and sometimes watch things again when I'm in the mood for them. I've seen the movie three times now.

As for Friendship is Magic I usually rewatch a random episode about every second day on average.  It's my comfort watch :P

That makes sense there's not much content for G5 compared to the years of G4 of so many things.

nice to know you watch G4 more though :mlp_wink:

• Brohoof 3

I watch the new Tell Your Tale episode every week, have seen every bit of G5 content, and go back to re-watching clips and re-listening to songs from the movie and Tell Your Tale when I'm in the mood. 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I watch the new Tell Your Tale episode every week, have seen every bit of G5 content, and go back to re-watching clips and re-listening to songs from the movie and Tell Your Tale when I'm in the mood. 

Cool, 

so right now your watching G5 often / Tell your tale. 

thats a cool answer though :coco:

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I rewatch an episode or two "Tell Your Tale" almost every day because the episodes are five minutes.  

Yeah they're pretty short :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

Not enough lol. I watched the movie and MYM but I've only seen at least a 3rd of the TYT shorts

• Brohoof 4

These days I'm watching G-5 a lot more---there are plenty of G-4 episodes I've not yet seen, and I think I own the whole series on iTunes.

Probably because I want to see where G-5 is going; there's a lot of mysteries about how the world got from G-4 to G-5, and I'd like to see them solved.

• Brohoof 3

I watch G5 stuff constantly! I’ve seen the movie three times now, watched every episode of Tell Your Tale 4 times over, watched Make Your Mark twice, played A Maretime Bay Adventure 100% and I am very excited for the new comics and the new show!

To say that I love G5 would be an understatement… :D

IMG_5180.thumb.JPG.cb5e437cbd48c8e4fd574edfd5472e30.JPG

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, DivineFive1000 said:

I watch G5 stuff constantly! I’ve seen the movie three times now, watched every episode of Tell Your Tale 4 times over, watched Make Your Mark twice, played A Maretime Bay Adventure 100% and I am very excited for the new comics and the new show!

To say that I love G5 would be an understatement… :D

IMG_5180.thumb.JPG.cb5e437cbd48c8e4fd574edfd5472e30.JPG

Thats cool shows how much you like the new Gen :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

I watched the movie the day it came out, but didn't like it at all. I made this face the whole time: E-Gallus_1.png I couldn't believe how awfully bad it was and that everyone LOVED the movie seemed so surreal to me, I felt very confused for some days because of it. So...I fully watched it a second time another day to see if I missed anything and why literally everyone loved it so much. But my feelings still didn't change. it was actually worse the second time. :ButtercupLaugh: Then I watched 4 Tear Your Thong episodes (or watever it is called. TYT?) and my feelings still didn't change. To me, all of it just screams mediocrity. All of it is just typical stuff you would expect from any movie or show or songs. Typical, boring, mainstream stuff. Things I never enjoyed to begin with. FiM is very special, hence I love it so much and never become tired of it. So I always watch the latter, almost daily. I will never stop. :eager: The only times when I don't watch many episodes is when I spend my time here instead.

• Brohoof 2

Not a whole lot, but that's due to me giving time to my anime interests and general work/home-related duties. I try to keep up with new material as it comes out.

• Brohoof 2

I don't often watch what we have of G5 so far. 

I re-watched the movie a few times but probably won't watch it again for awhile. I don't want to say that it gets old but you can only watch something so many times until you need to take a hiatus to make it fresh again.

TyT is not my cup of tea so I haven't been watching it. I might marathon all of the episodes once they are all released just so I can say I have seen it all. 

I watched MyM but won't ever need to re-watch it, it's easy to remember everything that happened.

G5 has honestly not impressed me with its ability to draw me in for repeated viewings.

• Brohoof 3

I will watch the G5 shorts on youtube a bit and I watched the new movie 3 times.  I would say i like the G5 and hope to see more world building and also unknow history exploring in the new shows coming up. :D

• Brohoof 2

Whenever a new episode of Tell Your Tale appears on YouTube, I'll go out of my way to watch it and then comment on it here afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

Here and there, not as much as G4. I watch the new stuff soon after it comes out but that's about it, not like G4 which has so much more content to rewatch.

• Brohoof 1

I watch TYT every single week as the new episode comes out. Hell, sometimes I'll just watch random episodes from time to time, as the style has very much grown on me a lot.

• Brohoof 2

I usually only watch G5 about once a week, and that tends to just be me watching whatever the latest TYT episode is. Since it is TYT and I don't really care much about it, I typically only watch an episode once. Apart from TYT I have watched the movie twice and MYM once. I plan on rewatching both right before the rest of MYM starts to release in the fall, but until then I don't anticipate feeling the need to go back and watch them again. G5 as a whole so far has been fairly mediocre in my opinion, so I don't watch it that much.

As for G4, I am not currently watching it, but that is mainly due to me watching through the Star Wars animated series' right now. That being said, at the peak of my interest in FiM I would spend hours almost every day watching and rewatching episodes. 

I watch G5 when it's on, but I have also been watching G1,1.5, 3 and EqG recently :3 MyM is middling tbh next to them so far. TyT is solid though and up there with EqG

• Brohoof 1