Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ahum, Gentlecolts (and filly's)

Gozutennou

Hello, My name is Sergen

I had nothing to do lately (watched all MLP episodes, Played all my games twice, got all (most) achievements on them) So i was lurking on this forum for some time and i liked it, alot ! So i joined ( true story bro)

Heh, My favorite pony is Pinkie pie, expect i hated her on ''feeling pinkie keen'', i disliked that Twilight's skeptic mindset was put in a wrong light and i personally hate the message of that episode but All-mighty, all powerful, holy Lauren faust said that quote:

''I'm so disappointed, especially since it's seems to be completely ruining what I thought was one of our funniest episodes.

I'm really sorry and if I could have anticipated such a misunderstanding, I would have revised it.''

Anyway, favorite non-pony is of course Discord ! Cha0s!!11!!one!

Weewh, Finally done with that rambeling ;-D

• Brohoof 3

Hey there! Welcome to the forums. How can you hate Pinkie in Feeling Pinkie Keen?! D:

It's one of the best Pinkie episodes! :o

Anyways I hope you will enjoy your stay.

(edited)

Lovely, another fan of chaos <3

Welcome, and enjoy yourself on the board~

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

(edited)

Hey there! Welcome to the forums. How can you hate Pinkie in Feeling Pinkie Keen?! D:

It's one of the best Pinkie episodes! :o

Anyways I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Because she says in the end of the story that it's better to believe things just to believe them instead of looking for evidence

Welcome to the herd! I hope you have a wonderful time here! I am an artist. What do you like to do?

I just like to watch Mlp episodes, that and talking with other people about it :), i am not really a artist :S Sorry

however you seem to make good art, could you make a avatar drawing for me ?

Edited by Gozutennou