Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever read common terms with a pony suffix?

Azureth

Yes, I had. I had an English talk with my teacher and I accidently said it, but she was so bored because she was talking all day that she didn't reconize it and I got a 8.3 :D

• Brohoof 2

Can't say I have. Even when I type or talk about the show itself, I tend to just instinctively use common suffixes instead ("everyone" instead of "everypony"). Doesn't help that the comics are pretty inconsistent with using them as well. 

Although I sometimes instinctively use Japanese honorifics despite not really watching much anime as a whole, which is odd.

No, this hasn't happened to me by accident. I will purposely verbalize it at a con or on a call with fellow fans, and I will use the words here, but my mind reads what is on the page/screen. 

I don't ever remember letting everypony/anypony/somepony slip out of my mouth. But my phone's autocorrect does occasionally suggest them instead of their human equivalents since I type them frequently. Same with the name "Manehattan."

16 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

On accident...and do you mean suffixes? 

One time I was into a jam session to the point where I blurted out "Come on everypony!" and immediately started sweating like mad and was like "Did I just say that?" 

That's hilarious ^_^

On 11/27/2017 at 9:41 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

On accident...and do you mean suffixes? 

One time I was into a jam session to the point where I blurted out "Come on everypony!" and immediately started sweating like mad and was like "Did I just say that?" 

I've done that too, though I don't think anyone's noticed...

• The title was changed to Do you ever read common terms with a pony suffix?
  • 2 weeks later...

I really only use them in fanfics, and even there only because I have to. I really, really hate the ponified words because they're so unnecessary since 'everyone' or 'everybody' works just as well on magical ponies as it does on humans and using them or hearing them used is far cringier to me than basically anything else in the show.