Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So Excited!

metr123

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend of mine just linked it to me and i got interested instantly

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

another friend of mine (ironic isn't it?) literally begged me to watch the show and i eventually did (around when the movie came out) and i instantly loved it. so i binge-watched all 7 seasons in 2-3 weeks

Hi i have 2 names, Metr or Squ1d i cant really describe myself well in text and its kinda hard to do so anyways. but i'm very glad i got into the fandom. its really heart filling how good the show is and the community (not all communities are perfect i know there are some pretty F`d up people in the Fandom) 

anyways feel free to add me on discord im The Real Squ1d#9686. just please mention that you are from the forums so that i know where your from. 

Also i cant decide who my favorite Mane 6 character is so i just like them all equally. (my favorite character is Princess Luna.)

im also a competitive gamer. i like to play Starcraft 2 and League of Legends. (i also play destiny but that game burnt me out so much its not even funny)

• Brohoof 6

Hey @metr123. Happy to see someone new to the fandom :3. Im not really a competitive gamer but I do like to play some MMORPG's. And I kind of try to stay away from PVP since I propaply would get wrecked in seconds :please: (and if I would win, wich I highly doubt, I would propaply feel bad). But anyways a warm welcome from me, and have fun in our little corner of the internet ^~^.

• Brohoof 1

my gosh the support here is awesome! i would really like to personally meet all of you on my discord :DDDDDDDDDDDD. and barpy i finished season 4-5 between a friday and sunday. so i bingewatched alot of it.

• Brohoof 1