Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you most excited for?

SrFrog

Hem hem.

The Hobbit (I HAVE WAITED SINCE I WAS 5), Unwholly (FINA-FREAKIN-LY PREORDER), Resident Evil 6, Diablo III, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider (I have an box though so I'll play at my friends), Silent Hill: Downpour, Farcry 3, MGS Collection, and FINALLY-dun dun dun dunnnn!

Posted Image

So what are you most looking forward to? Could be anything really.

Movies? Games? Music? Summer? Drivers License? any thing you could think of.

Games!!!!

Mass effect 3

Resident evil operation raccoon city

Max payne 3

lolipop chainsaw

Halo 4

Resident evil 6

• 2 years later...

I'm most excited for BronyCon this year. It will be my first time going and will also be my first time driving long distances. I still have awhile to plan and make sure my car is in top shape so I won't have problems with it later on. Money is the main issue but I still have plenty of time. I'm also excited at the thought of taking someone with me, but I still have my doubts since I don't live around anyone.

Not much. I mean yeah I'm sort of excited for FiM season 5, Equestria Girls 3, and The Witcher 3, but I guess it just depends on my mood sometimes. Right now...I'm just meh...

I'm most excited for the GazettE's new album. I mean, have you SEEN their new image? They look absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm dying to know what the music will be this time. The album is supposed to be released sometime this year. I don't think even the title has been announced either. The only thing they've announced is the new image and what not.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

Right now, I'm most excited for season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The wait has felt really long, while at the same time it hasn't. That is a curious phenomenon that tends to happen to me a fair amount.