Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The strange equestria (1X1 RP with teh_supar_hackr)

Techno Universal

OOC: 

@teh_supar_hackr

(I'll be playing as my OC Techno! :) )

Techno and his friend were wondering around the everfree forest in tribal outfits. Techno was in a brown loincloth outfit while his friend was in a red tribal worrier outfit with a massive red cape. In the universe that they were in it was equestria exept everyone was in the form of female anthros. Techno was also wearing his massive cape...

image.thumb.jpeg.959125d52b983545039c80f9df55f891.jpegimage.thumb.png.270c0089876d3f553ddc351b4e2eac49.png

(Techno's appearance:image.thumb.png.cf45a714f0a8476d9a987fe1f020c793.png

Except in this RP he's in the form of a female anthro version of himself! :) )

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

OOC: 

@teh_supar_hackr

(I'll be playing as my OC Techno! :) )

Techno and his friend were wondering around the everfree forest in tribal outfits. Techno was in a brown loincloth outfit while his friend was in a red tribal worrier outfit with a massive red cape. In the universe that they were in it was equestria exept everyone was in the form of female anthros. Techno was also wearing his massive cape...

image.thumb.jpeg.959125d52b983545039c80f9df55f891.jpegimage.thumb.png.270c0089876d3f553ddc351b4e2eac49.png

(Techno's appearance:image.thumb.png.cf45a714f0a8476d9a987fe1f020c793.png

Except in this RP he's in the form of a female anthro version of himself! :) )

I will be my OC Soul Fire, and I came across you after finding this realm. You start

12 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

I will be my OC Soul Fire, and I came across you after finding this realm. You start

Techno was walking around in his tribal outfit to then see Soul in the distance. He was attracted to Soul's massive cape and Techno was now snuggling in it...

33 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

You like that? Just got it cleaned. ;)

TU: Yeah I really love your outfit! It's just so soft just like my massive cape! I'm sure you really enjoy it when your cape is flowing in the wind!

(just woke up from a nap! :) )

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I really love your outfit! It's just so soft just like my massive cape! I'm sure you really enjoy it when your cape is flowing in the wind!

(just woke up from a nap! :) )

I do like it in the wind. Mind if I walk with you?

2 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

I do like it in the wind. Mind if I walk with you?

Techno was now walking with Soul...

TU: Yeah we might as well have some fun together! Anyways I know of a place in the everfree forest where. There's tons of outfits! I was thinking that we might have some fun dressing up there!

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was now walking with Soul...

TU: Yeah we might as well have some fun together! Anyways I know of a place in the everfree forest where. There's tons of outfits! I was thinking that we might have some fun dressing up there!

Sure, sounds like fun *Cuddles with your cape

feels warm

1 minute ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

Sure, sounds like fun *Cuddles with your cape

feels warm

TU: Yeah my cape has always been extremely soft and snuggly! Plus it feels really nice when it's flowing in the wind because of it's massive size plus I often wrap myself up in it when I sleep! Literally my cape is also like a massive blanket that I always wear! Anyways I'll take you to where all the outfits are!

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah my cape has always been extremely soft and snuggly! Plus it feels really nice when it's flowing in the wind because of it's massive size plus I often wrap myself up in it when I sleep! Literally my cape is also like a massive blanket that I always wear! Anyways I'll take you to where all the outfits are!

Sure, I'll follow you! *nuzzles you

9 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

Sure, I'll follow you! *nuzzles you

The two then went to some temple ruins in the everfree forest and there were a lot of beautiful outfits around the place...

TU: And here's the place! Anyways I quite like that outfit! Plus maybe you might like this one!

Techno then got into an Egyptian outfit while he gave a beautiful pink outfit to Soul...

image.thumb.jpeg.cc9970d594784ad06de58162f20e6480.jpegimage.thumb.png.3312a720c24500232b5b64852a406a45.png

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

The two then went to some temple ruins in the everfree forest and there were a lot of beautiful outfits around the place...

TU: And here's the place! Anyways I quite like that outfit! Plus maybe you might like this one!

Techno then got into an Egyptian outfit while he gave a beautiful pink outfit to Soul...

image.thumb.jpeg.cc9970d594784ad06de58162f20e6480.jpegimage.thumb.png.3312a720c24500232b5b64852a406a45.png

I like this *rotates to show you the back and sides 

Edited by teh_supar_hackr

3 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

I like this *rotates to show you the back and sides 

TU: Ohh you seriously look beautiful in that! Even that massive pink cape of yours adds to that! Anyways I just found another couple of outfits!

Techno then changed into a beautiful Egyptian loincloth outfit while he handed the other outfit to Soul...

image.thumb.jpeg.dde1d08b60ed6f71dc45fd623e72b909.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2b776501cbd62719cee8182a163c813f.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh you seriously look beautiful in that! Even that massive pink cape of yours adds to that! Anyways I just found another couple of outfits!

Techno then changed into a beautiful Egyptian loincloth outfit while he handed the other outfit to Soul...

image.thumb.jpeg.dde1d08b60ed6f71dc45fd623e72b909.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2b776501cbd62719cee8182a163c813f.jpeg

You outfit looks cute on you. ^^

*puts new costume on and shows you it on me

8 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

You outfit looks cute on you. ^^

*puts new costume on and shows you it on me

TU: Ohh you actually look amazing in that! It's even making me think that that's something you would go swimming in! Though I found these ones! Techno then changed his outfit to a green dress while he gave Soul another Egyptian outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.2a20a37e50c8fb6daa54133a40a4e313.jpegimage.thumb.png.2fbec8593bf1e3277d351673bb2ab44e.png

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh you actually look amazing in that! It's even making me think that that's something you would go swimming in! Though I found these ones! Techno then changed his outfit to a green dress while he gave Soul another Egyptian outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.2a20a37e50c8fb6daa54133a40a4e313.jpegimage.thumb.png.2fbec8593bf1e3277d351673bb2ab44e.png

This one feels nice, how do I look?

31 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

This one feels nice, how do I look?

TU: Well really you seriously do look extremely attractive in that! Plus I bet it's extremely soft to! Anyways I wonder how I look in this!

Techno then changed his outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.507765defb23930f7da284646bf3e95d.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really you seriously do look extremely attractive in that! Plus I bet it's extremely soft to! Anyways I wonder how I look in this!

Techno then changed his outfit...

image.thumb.jpeg.507765defb23930f7da284646bf3e95d.jpeg

I really like this! ^^