Salutations!

Nye

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it by looking up the correlation of the new movie and the show.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I think it was years ago I saw an episode of it and I fell in love with the show.

Hi, I go by Nye. As mentioned below, I became a fan of the show through seeing one episode a few years back, but I’ve watched bits and pieces from season to season because I felt like I would be judged if I watched the show. So, recently, (about a month ago) I started watching the show from the very beginning and now I can’t stop binging. So I guess that’s something. Hi again. I also really enjoy chemistry, which is kind of like magic. I love music too. What’s your hobbies?

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 10

Hello Nye and welcome! I'm glad you decided to join the forums and watch the show from the top, we all remember how it feels the first few times telling people you like My Little Pony! But on the forums, you don't have to be afraid to be judged, one because we are mostly friendly people, and two we all like the show just like you! :P Some of my hobbies and interests would be in foreign languages and cultures, the 60s' and 70s' music, Nintendo, and some other smaller things! But once again, I welcome you to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Bronylicious Wannabe said:

Hello Nye and welcome! I'm glad you decided to join the forums and watch the show from the top, we all remember how it feels the first few times telling people you like My Little Pony! But on the forums, you don't have to be afraid to be judged, one because we are mostly friendly people, and two we all like the show just like you! :P Some of my hobbies and interests would be in foreign languages and cultures, the 60s' and 70s' music, Nintendo, and some other smaller things! But once again, I welcome you to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! 

I read your comment in Twilights voice, silly of me I can’t wait to see the joy this forums will bring to me!  Thank you so much for your comment! :pinkie:

3 minutes ago, Deltroz said:

Welcome to the forums, Nye

i was tempted to buy a Bill in front of that

hope you enjoy the website

If you do that, it would be the second forum community to make that joke. :P

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Nye said:

I read your comment in Twilights voice, silly of me I can’t wait to see the joy this forums will bring to me!  Thank you so much for your comment! :pinkie:

If you do that, it would be the second forum community to make that joke. :P

I won’t as some jokes get old or annoying

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! ^_^ 

Chemistry is interesting~ I always liked doing some experiments back in school, even though we didn't do much. :P 

My hobbies? Game development, some art, some music; nothing professional though. :derp: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums @Nye I was a little like you, always watching bits and pieces but finally sat down and decided to watch it from the start:D for my hobbies if it involves 2 or more wheels or wings..... I'm all over it :sneer: hit me up anytime if you want to chat:squee:

• Brohoof 1

I like chemistry and music too! And I can totally relate to the binging part, there are just so many episodes to watch!

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Everyone here is super cool, so have fun going around and making new friends!

• Brohoof 1

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I am Cinnamon, but feel free to call me either Cinna or Cinny, or even Cinnamon, whichever you prefer. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to send me a Private Message! I hope to see you around!

Yeah the show is pretty good, I know I was more hesitant about letting others know right when I first got into it back in 2011 (wow it's been that long already??? Bah the time...) but literally in 2012 is when I started showing it off, everyone I know even if they don't like ponies know I am into it as well, I wear a button of my pony self (me) on my work uniform, and stuff like that, so hehe. Chemistry is cool too! Complexish to get to work exactly right but pretty cool to watch, all the different matters interacting with each other differently, it's awesome as well! Well I hope that you have a good time on the forums! Enjoy your stay! -waves my hoof-

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play, discuss about everything and help each other out.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 2