Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[CLOSED] zoarvek's Ponies For Everypony!

zoarvek

* * * * *  CURRENTLY CLOSED TO NEW REQUESTS  * * * * *

EVERYPONY Gets PONIES! Because... REASONS!

(or at least a lucky few!) :P

Request ahead! But please...

* Be considerate and keep it simple!

* Provide as many details and references as possible! Coming up with a pose/expression is 99% of the job! (Also makes it 99% more likely you'll love love love it sooner sonner! [Seriously! Anytime I get a 'WHATEVER IS FINE!' I cry on the inside at the uncertainty and infinity of possibilities and I end up doing nothing! :okiedokieloki:])

* Allow a few days for completion! I'm a busy pony! And these things take time! :proud:

Feel free to look me up on deviantArt or derpibooru if you want to see what I've drawn before.

* * * * *  STATUS  * * * * *

1. Chrysalis14   100%

2. reader8363   100%

3. Techno Universal   100%

4. woodchunks66   100%

5. UltimateGhost3   100%

6. Battenberg   100%

===== CLOSED INDEFINITELY =====

Edited by zoarvek

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, zoarvek said:

Chocolate Swirl? Maybe, what would you have her do?

It would be cool if she was drinking a chocolate milkshake, eating something chocolate related or seeing something that is chocolate related then comparing it to her hair colour.

Edited by Chrysalis14

1 minute ago, Chrysalis14 said:

It would be cool if she was drinking a chocolate milkshake, eating something chocolate related or seeing something that is chocolate related then comparing it to her hair colour.

Hmmph, yeah I think I can do that. I`ll give it a shot. ;)

7 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

I was wondering if you could do Lethe

I take it no art or other visual form of reference has been made of her before? We might just be able to make it work. Any hints on what you'd like to see her doing or looking like in the pic?

@zoarvek

I drew a head pic, but didn't think that would work. Either sitting down or stand on stage doing music. Her mane will be a little tricky, but it looks like a mixture of medusa's from soul eater, but flat. and Octavia's. If ya need more, just ask

Edited by reader8363

7 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@zoarvek

She's usually standing in front of a dj stand with her headphones on and her long wings spread out. She feels at home when she's working.

Alright, I definitely can see it now. I'll get back to you with a rough sketch, see if I got it right and we can go from there. B)