Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:
  Hide contents

mlpfim_kirin_pie_sunburst_and_sad_glimmy.thumb.png.cccd9431dac6781dc90a70c97a45faa4.png

...I'll just leave this here and leave and expect nothing to come out of it...

would have thought GlimGlam would have a waterproofing spell for her kite - although given Franklin's kite experiment.....

8 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Longhaul, @CypherHoof Umm... more context...

Hide contents

mlpfim_i_drew_a_glimmy_sad.thumb.png.00e649b6d7db6779ff912aa37c010671.pngmlpfim_i_drew_a_glimmy_happy.thumb.png.83c93ea759a267ef58148c7c78ab01c7.png

Indeed. While glimglam HAS come out massively ahead in recent seasons, there must be a part of her that fears it could all be taken away again. Although given some of her interactions lately with Twi (the premiere for example, where she shows Twi some "tough love") she may be getting some self-confidence back. If this is a good thing is another question of course :)

(also, what the HAY did she fire at Discord, and would it be survivable if you weren't a god of chaos?)

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Indeed. While glimglam HAS come out massively ahead in recent seasons, there must be a part of her that fears it could all be taken away again. Although given some of her interactions lately with Twi (the premiere for example, where she shows Twi some "tough love") she may be getting some self-confidence back. If this is a good thing is another question of course :)

(also, what the HAY did she fire at Discord, and would it be survivable if you weren't a god of chaos?)

I know very little about Glimmy, though; that was my first time ever drawing her... She just crashed her Sunburst-coloured kite and I simply never assigned symbolism to that.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I know very little about Glimmy, though; that was my first time ever drawing her...

I do like Glimmy, as a character - she started S6 insecure and nervous, but is also one of the most potent magic users in the series; Starswirl MIGHT give her a run for her bits, and of course all bets are off where Discord or Pinkie are concerned, but still.... you don't wanna make her mad...

1582474668_WeaponsCharging.png.141d6ad3bf75288c20fa01560d67d3d2.png

(on the other hand - congrats on your artwork; you did a very good rendition of her)

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I do like Glimmy, as a character - she started S6 insecure and nervous, but is also one of the most potent magic users in the series; Starswirl MIGHT give her a run for her bits, and of course all bets are off where Discord or Pinkie are concerned, but still.... you don't wanna make her mad...

1582474668_WeaponsCharging.png.141d6ad3bf75288c20fa01560d67d3d2.png

(on the other hand - congrats on your artwork; you did a very good rendition of her)

That was back in September I think was when I drew that... It's after the first time I drew her that there's been a huge dropoff in feedback and desire to draw. (Trixie and Maud are also in that mix.)

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I haven't been here for years. The fourth coffee today?:mlp_ooh: Uhm......thanks you! Maybe cup of Rari tea?

394.thumb.png.690e9b086669a54c5df2e7e734b8404d.png

Sadly, the WPCC seemed to depopulate - there was a fair bit of trolling going on, and it just felt uncomfortable to be here (at least for me; I assume other ponies had similar reasons for not lounging here as often)

Still, not QUITE as vacant as the beer lounge.

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs @CypherHoof* Thanks, mine friend for that delicious liquid life! I haven't been hither for quite a while. Oh, the irony! The more I conform with the club title, the less chances to peek in for me.

Miss our get togethers in your study, too...

Sadly, those would have to be without Tempest or Tuney anyhow :(

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

commission__showerlestia_by_silfoe_dcu7760-pre.thumb.jpg.a2505b3b0d835705de02c23dc2732e85.jpg

One would think her recent Horse Play would have taught her she isn't suited for the theatrical life - although I guess everypony is entitled to sing in the shower :)

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*gives @Alexshy and @CypherHoof hugs and cookies with cinnamon *

Cookies always welcomed :)

(It is Fluttershy who makes the best finger foods though :D )

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Sadly, the WPCC seemed to depopulate - there was a fair bit of trolling going on, and it just felt uncomfortable to be here (at least for me; I assume other ponies had similar reasons for not lounging here as often)

You are right friend. There was terribly mess here. The Yellow Pony avoid such places. I feel strong relate with certain lilak hostess from certain picture. :D But I still have a kind of sentiment to that place remembering about old good times with brown, blue and other my fellow friends here.

GrouchySharpIrishwolfhound-small.gif.9bf23b13e2a75e10063825b559306881.gif

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Still, not QUITE as vacant as the beer lounge.

*sighs* I'm not quite feeling capable to raise the place again right now. I'm trying at least to start with addressing everything in fairly shared portions again.

Miss our get togethers in your study, too...

Same hither, mine lief. We definitely need to revive that tradition. I'm focused to limit the stress in mine life first, so I can actualize those promises.

Sadly, those would have to be without Tempest or Tuney anyhow :(

*sighs* One thing I know definitely - I shall be hither on March 2nd.

One would think her recent Horse Play would have taught her she isn't suited for the theatrical life - although I guess everypony is entitled to sing in the shower :)

Yeah.

8 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Merry Christmas WPCC! :flutterhat:

Same wise to thee, mien friend!

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You are right friend. There was terribly mess here. The Yellow Pony avoid such places. I feel strong relate with certain lilak hostess from certain picture. :D But I still have a kind of sentiment to that place remembering about old good times with brown, blue and other his fellow friends here.

GrouchySharpIrishwolfhound-small.gif.9bf23b13e2a75e10063825b559306881.gif

Tia in the shower or tub is always such an opportunity for pranks *giggles*

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

*gratefully accepts the coffee*  Thank you.  Gonna need this for the day ahead.

...and the best of luck wish from the "Eye in the Sky" *winks and hugs*

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Rixton said:

*Arrives very late, but still there is some good smells here...coffee?

Merry Christmas / Hearts Warming WPCC!:)

*can I order one cup of espresso please? :squee:

Not sure about order, given this isn't a café, but there IS an espresso machine so I guess so...

<turns the grinder to "stupidly fine powder" and finds the italian dark roast beans>