Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, UglyBTD said:

You see? We need this spa. :wacko:

Hey, I'm watching these episodes as fast as I can muster! :please: Surely you can wait a little bit longer, right?

(I wonder how this looks to someone who doesn't get the joke? ^_^)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Hey, I'm watching these episodes as fast as I can muster! :please: Surely you can wait a little bit longer, right?

(I wonder how this looks to someone who doesn't get the joke? ^_^)

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the writers have Pinkie in a better place now! :okiedokieloki:

Just now, Sondash Studios said:

So wait, what do I have to do here? The rules confused me a little... :sunny:

Anything but hard work.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

Oh, right... I recall you saying something about that. :sunny: Do you have any idea what's causing your back pain?

I have no idea! :adorkable: Though cracking it seems to help for a few seconds and being back to hurting just a really really tiny bit. It's really nothing painful at all, I can barely call it pain, but it's there and it just bugs me a lot. :wat: And cracking doesn't seem like it's worsening the pain at all so I don't think that's the problem. I think something along the lines of posture. :) Thanks for the concern though, I really appreciate it~. :fluttershy:

2 minutes ago, UglyBTD said:

You see? We need this spa. :wacko:

Well according to Recherche, that might have to wait for another one to two years. :please: 

(i wonder how this looks to someone who doesn't get the joke? ^_^)

Probably just looks like two messages with no correlation and you just mentioned that out of nowhere. :D 
Speaking of which, did you actually manage to watch a few episodes last night? :o 

1 minute ago, Sondash Studios said:

Have fun. :P 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

(i wonder how this looks to someone who doesn't get the joke? ^_^)

Just don’t get stressed out making the spa uniforms. :smug:

7B110260-E206-4E2C-A2F2-4AA73403C404.gif

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

Oh, you don't have to do anything; this is just a general chat thread, for all intents and purposes. :fluttershy: As long as you can start a conversation, you should be good to go here!

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the writers have Pinkie in a better place now! :okiedokieloki:

Hey, I didn't ask them to get rid of her, I just don't like her! ^_^

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Speaking of which, did you actually manage to watch a few episodes last night? :o 

Yup~! Over a Barrel. I quite liked it... but my dislike for Pinkie Pie is only growing stronger as time goes on, and this episode is not an exception... :pout:

I have no idea! :adorkable: Though cracking it seems to help for a few seconds and being back to hurting just a really really tiny bit. It's really nothing painful at all, I can barely call it pain, but it's there and it just bugs me a lot. :wat: And cracking doesn't seem like it's worsening the pain at all so I don't think that's the problem. I think something along the lines of posture. :) Thanks for the concern though, I really appreciate it~. :fluttershy:

Well, posture, as small as it may seem on the surface, can certainly help a lot! :grin:

Oh, and it's no problem at all! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Yup~! Over a Barrel. I quite liked it... but my dislike for Pinkie Pie is only growing stronger as time goes on, and this episode is not an exception... :pout:

YOU GOTTA SHARE... YOU GOTTA CARE... IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, YOU GOTTA SHARE.............  :okiedokieloki:

As long as you found it somewhat enjoyable because honestly, I did not. :please: 

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Well, posture, as small as it may seem on the surface, can certainly help a lot! :grin:

Oh, and it's no problem at all! :squee:

I'll try to fix them, I think I oughta start using the desk in my room instead of the floor. Actually, I think that's my problem right there. :P 

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Oh boy, I just got back from driving my brother out to the gym, and traffic was badddddddd, I really really hate taking a left onto a four lane divided highway with no stoplight, fucking sucks :scoots:

I'm sorry to hear that, that sounds terrible especially at this time of day... :( 

• Brohoof 1

As long as you found it somewhat enjoyable because honestly, I did not. :please: 

Oh, I actually quite enjoyed the episode~! :D

Except for... you know... :scoots:

I'll try to fix them, I think I oughta start using the desk in my room instead of the floor. Actually, I think that's my problem right there. :P 

Sounds good to me~!:grin:

Let me tell you, though; when it comes to posture, I'm not a prodigy in the slightest! :please: I swear, describing how I sit in my computer chair is like explaining a black hole theory.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

'm sorry to hear that, that sounds terrible especially at this time of day

Yeah it's bad, those semi-trucks are flying past at 65 mph, I felt like I was gonna get pancaked if I inched any farther out, I really hope my city is gonna put in a stoplight at that intersection, it really needs one :unamused:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

YOU GOTTA SHARE... YOU GOTTA CARE... IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, YOU GOTTA SHARE.............  :okiedokieloki:

Yeah Over A Barrel sucked pretty bad. It gave me second guesses for the whole season. :scoots:

Best episode was definitely Top Bolt.. no bias there.. B)

Edited by UglyBTD
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, UglyBTD said:

Yeah Over A Barrel sucked pretty bad. It gave me second guesses for the whole season. :scoots:

Are we talking season one here? Right, isn't Over a barrel from season one? I feel like I hardly remember season one...............

• Brohoof 3

Like i said; I actually quite enjoyed the episode... but that part was just insufferable... :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Except for... you know... :scoots:

Yea, I know. :P 

11 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Sounds good to me~!:grin:

Let me tell you, though; when it comes to posture, I'm not a prodigy in the slightest! :please: I swear, describing how I sit in my computer chair is like explaining a black hole theory.

Let me guess. You slouch in your chair with one leg over the armrest, another one over the backrest and both of your hands are under the chair? :lol: 

8 minutes ago, UglyBTD said:

I agree, the only good thing that came out of it was Bloomberg. :D 

8 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Are we talking season one here? Right, isn't Over a barrel from season one? I feel like I hardly remember season one...............

I don't blame you, it wasn't all that memorable. :wat: 

1 minute ago, Midnight madness said:

Braeburn I didn't really care for his character unfortunately.

People seem to like him a lot. I'm not one of them though. :adorkable: 

• Brohoof 3

Let me guess. You slouch in your chair with one leg over the armrest, another one over the backrest and both of your hands are under the chair? :lol: 

Well, you're pretty close, actually! :please: I slouch in my chair with one leg over my elbow joint, with one hand on the mouse, and the other arm supporting my leg!

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

If you can get to the end of season one, then it gets better.

Yeah, I've always heard folks say that... :ooh: If this is true, then this show will go from pretty enjoyable to absolutely fantastic soon~!

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Well, you're pretty close, actually! :please: I slouch in my chair with one leg over my elbow joint, with one hand on the mouse, and the other arm supporting my leg!

I tried recreating what you described on my office chair, I don't think my brain is picking up how that works. :muffins: I don't know why but I'm getting a sign that you're a lefty from that... :wacko: Are you? :o 

4 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

@UglyBTD Oh my goz, iz Spitfirez!!!!

Related image

*Adorableness intensifies* 

:fiery::fiery::fiery:

2 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

If you can get to the end of season one, then it gets better.

It does get better by the seasons most of the time, in my opinion. I especially liked Season Four. :) 

• Brohoof 3