Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Olly said:

Is this a "jake the brick" kind of thing?

Not sure. I first assumed this was a welsh character I hadn't previously encountered, but google enlightened me; not sure Adventure Time would have been my second guess.

Am also noting that Ocellus is equestria's cutest rock when startled :)

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Not sure. I first assumed this was a welsh character I hadn't previously encountered, but google enlightened me; not sure Adventure Time would have been my second guess.

Jake decides to be an object one day, living out his life as a brick. Quite profound, and stupid too. 

24 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Am also noting that Ocellus is equestria's cutest rock when startled :)

Wait... Rockcellus...? Hold on: Dragoncellus, Ponycellus, Raricellus, Fishcellus, Chryscellus, Giant-Bug-Thing-Cellus, several transformations I've forgotten or have never witnessed or don't know the names for, that one time I drew Kirincellus...

29 minutes ago, Olly said:

Is this a "jake the brick" kind of thing?

It's in reference to a Marvel movie with its own shapeshifters, one of which was asked whether he could turn into a filing cabinet. There's slightly more context, and it involves Pharynx being super grumpy about it...

EDIT: Found the context.

capture_grumpybugs.thumb.PNG.9330e0cc1cb635efaf51c7160950b821.PNG

15 minutes ago, Olly said:

Jake decides to be an object one day, living out his life as a brick. Quite profound, and stupid too. 

I swear I saw this on Youtube years ago, and if it wasn't real, my imagination is eerily brilliant: 70 year timelapse of a brick.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

15 minutes ago, Olly said:

Yup. and also a rabbit, with ongoing commentry, according to the synopsis. I am more aware of than a viewer of Adventure time, I must admit.

also, said rock:

large.png&key=9f7e90989b649d10a2f03e5fd1

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Yup. and also a rabbit, with ongoing commentry, according to the synopsis. I am more aware of than a viewer of Adventure time, I must admit.

also, said rock:

large.png&key=9f7e90989b649d10a2f03e5fd1

Rockcellus vs pinkie_pie.Family.Sibling.Random(); // Who will win?

Worse: Ocelluscellus.

21 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Rockcellus vs pinkie_pie.Family.Sibling.Random(); // Who will win?

Worse: Ocelluscellus.

pinkie_pie.Family.Sibling.Random()  is more likely to want a Rockcellus as a pet. Although the return is undefined because we don't know yet if the pie.Family class inherits from apple.Family....

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

pinkie_pie.Family.Sibling.Random()  is more likely to want a Rockcellus as a pet. Although the return is undefined because we don't know yet if the pie.Family class inherits from apple.Family....

Somehow I was hoping for pinkie_pie.Family.Sibling.Random() to land on Limestone...

38 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Somehow I was hoping for pinkie_pie.Family.Sibling.Random() to land on Limestone...

probably safer to go with pinkie_pie.siblings.random() anyhow; the former implies you could get up with pinkie_pie again :D

Limestone seems protective of rocks; marble is probably still upset about Big Mac's marefriend, and pinkie has rejected Rock Life. that only really leaves Maud, who would know more about Rockellus than even ocellus does...

You know, now I can't help but think that sometimes changelings will change into random objects when startled. (Pharynx would be hard to startle, so maybe he doesn't count in that regard, or he'll turn into something big and scary for defence.)

3 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

You know, now I can't help but think that sometimes changelings will change into random objects when startled. (Pharynx would be hard to startle, so maybe he doesn't count in that regard, or he'll turn into something big and scary for defence.)

Or still a rock, just one that looks like a very large sea urchin :)

5 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

So there's this banner contest...

There's always a banner contest :)

47 minutes ago, Olly said:

ever see a stranger so good looking you get sad because you know you wont be together

Nope. I date girls based on how I feel about them after I get to know them. If I want something pretty, I will go buy a life-sized plushie :)