Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 hour ago, Rixton said:

For me half an hour and over, I need to leave work earlier, because we take a found cat to the doctor, he seems injured.

That is both good news and bad news for the cat, I guess.

On 4/24/2019 at 11:52 AM, CypherHoof said:

Cool. i got the yoshi switch thing recently, but not sure if I am going to be into it or not.

It depends on what you expect from the game.
What attracts me the most from every game is the music because maybe I'll listen to something very nice that is underrated and is nice to have that kind of memories.

9 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Come to think of it, how are you doing in RS? not seen you mention it in a while...

Oh, I usually play Runescape in 3-month bursts before I switch interests. Did I ever mention I got 99 defence? 

My current interests are game dev and Parkitect; my interests periodically change...

There was a person who played Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (actually OpenRCT2) where he made a convoluted pathway to the only bathroom in the park and he also made it a pay toilet.

I tried something similar in Parkitect but exhaustion is a thing and the park guests just get exhausted after their pilgrimage.

43 minutes ago, Olly said:

I like you ganaram. I never know what you're going to say... which is unique since I can usually read people like an open book

Ah well, at least the rest of us are comfortably predictable then :)

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

I'm a psychology student I suppose that doesn't help 

1 hour ago, Olly said:

I like you ganaram. I never know what you're going to say... which is unique since I can usually read people like an open book

15 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

8 minutes ago, Olly said:

I'm a psychology student I suppose that doesn't help 

That explains a lot, I think...

Also, this:

capture_parkitect_thing.thumb.PNG.a788e2c606d6670f03384d122051c0c3.PNG

capture_trixiebug_incremental_improvement.thumb.PNG.23d7c51a2a9d7fec3fa5644034632bb1.PNG

The only characters with eyes remotely like that are (off the top of my head) Smoulderp and Limey and Marble, and yet I apply it to all female characters.

Also, Limey behaving like a cat is the weirdest thing

15 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

...I must've missed that episode...

Indeed. It is at least partially a fanship theory that Marble is sweet on Big Mac - although her reaction to SugarMac tends to support that theory...

Don't ask me how I dreamt this, but Twilight time-warping to Princess Cadance with a meeting with I forget who already (let's say it's Luna) and Cadance has to pee the entire time.

And the Bionicle alphabet being used outside the Bionicle universe.

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Cadance has to pee the entire time.

Maybe it was set before she had Flurry Heart? It *is* a well known side effect of pregnancy...

58 minutes ago, Olly said:

welcome to gire's hollow

Yeah. Unicode though, so I don't get to choose what the font looks like :)

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Maybe it was set before she had Flurry Heart? It *is* a well known side effect of pregnancy...

Yeah. Unicode though, so I don't get to choose what the font looks like :)

Probably; whatever season first had Flurry Heart in it, I never saw that, either.

Also, you know how the classic outhouse always has a moon-shaped window on the door? Guess what Luna's cutie mark is.

There was a hexagonal variant of the Bionicle alphabet that was used during when the Piraka was a thing; Gemmy's cutie mark was based off of one of those letters, but I botched it up and the hexagon got rotated 30 degrees the wrong way.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

10 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Probably; whatever season first had Flurry Heart in it, I never saw that, either.

S5E19 is where the pregnancy was first announced; E6E01 was the Flurry Heart episode. So presumably someplace between them :)

Also, you know how the classic outhouse always has a moon-shaped window on the door? Guess what Luna's cutie mark is.

Google suggests that has entered popular culture from cartoons, but then, given MLP *IS* a cartoon, why not? :)

There was a hexagonal variant of the Bionicle alphabet that was used during when the Piraka was a thing; Gemmy's cutie mark was based off of one of those letters, but I botched it up and the hexagon got rotated 30 degrees the wrong way.

Fair enough. Google (again) suggests it was the Voya/Mahri Nui variant on Matoran; there is an opentype ttf font too.

NTICRI.png.b86ef9d101573436e34fc3ba31876836.png

54 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Sure, why not?

The fruit juice is already over the top.

let me take you down

'cause I'm going to

Gire's Hollow

No need to wallow 

And nothing to get hung about

Gire's Hollow forever 

Gire's Hollow forever